Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!! (Page 13)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  41  42  43   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 17

Panel 1

Lester: Ruler of Tartarus? Pish-posh! Everyone knows Evillo rules Tartarus.

Panel 2

Taryn: Maybe they've changed the name of The Realm of Darkness to New Tartarus?

Panel 3

Tenzil: If it was up to me, I'd call it The Realm of Many Realms. Catchy, no?

Taryn & Lester: No.

Panel 4

Malefico: If I could get a word in edgewise...?

Panel 5

Lester: This bites. I'm hungry. And I wouldn't refuse a stiff drink either. I'm bored. This place is boring!

Taryn: Quit whining, Lester. None of us are happy about this...

Tenzil: Well, it beats rubbing my Mom's feet...

Panel 6

Malefico: SILENCE, fools!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I can't believe we have only five pages left for this issue!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Jillikers! And I wanted 1 more page for Ma/Drura. It'll keep 'til next issue, though!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear writers,

More! More! More!

yours,
IB

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 18

Panel 1

Malefico: Perhaps my story is best told to those with such short attention spans with the help of a visual aid!

Panel 2

Malefico: See as my servant Camera-Eye Kid projects the image of me as rightful ruler of Tartarus!

Panel 3

Malefico: Here I am with my wife, Queen Obnoxia, as we celebrate the birth of our eldest son, Evillo!

Panel 4

(shows Malefico dangling young Evillo over a large pit, Michael Jackson-style)

Malefico: Here we are on a family vacation, when Evillo was just two years old!

Panel 5

Malefico: Here's young Evillo's seventh birthday party! He and his friend are playing cut the tail off a donkey!

Panel 6

(The donkey kicks little Evillo, and he flies through the air)

Malefico: Ha! Evillo was never very good at that game!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 19

Panel 1

Malefico: Here we are at Evillo's High-School graduation-- he finished in the upper 80% of his class! I was so proud!

Panel 2

Lester: (whispering to Tenzil) This movie sucks!

Tenzil: Chill, Les... let's see where it's going...

Panel 3

Malefico: Ah! And here is where Evillo first sprouted his Horns of Power-- I was so proud of him!

(scene shows Evillo in back-seat of Hover-Car with a date)

Panel 4

Lester: Yuck!

Tenzil: Tartaran rites of passage are so twisted!

Taryn: Shhhhh!

Panel 5

Malefico: Hmmmph. And here is my greatest disappointment-- My own son uses his Horns of Power to banish me to the Realm of Darkness! Thank Beelzebub his Mother wasn't alive to see this!

Lester: Did you kill her?

Panel 6

Malefico: Of course, when Evillo was still in High School.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 20

Panel 1

Malefico: So... that's it! I'm the rightful ruler of Tartarus, unjustly deposed by my treachorous son, and you folks have come here to rescue me from my imprisonment and restore me to the throne!

Panel 2

Lester: Rescue you?

Taryn: Uh... actually we were kind of hoping you could help us find our way out of here...

Panel 3

Malefico: Oh... you just need to go to the Realm of Returning to the Place You Were Before Evillo Banished You!

Tenzil: But we heard that place was just a myth!

Panel 4

Malefico: Oh, I just tell people that, on account of the fact that our entire civilization would collapse if anyone actually left the Realm of Darkness!

Panel 5

Taryn: So, if you know where it is, why do you need us to rescue you?

Panel 6

Malefico: Well, there's a simple explanation for that...

[ March 21, 2004, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 21

Panel 1

Tenzil: And that simple explanation is...?

Malefico: I'm an absolute monarch, moron. I don't get dirt under my nails... ever. I've got peons like yourselves to sully your hands with the nasty business.

Panel 2

Taryn: And the "nasty business" is overthrowing your son?

Malefico: The nasty business will be the complete and total annihilation of my son! And you 3 will be my regents!

Panel 3

Lester: And if we refuse?

Malefico: Then I have you seized, chained, and beheaded. I will allow the space-chickens to peck at your severed heads and will peel the flesh from your bodies and sell it in The Realm of Thrifty Shopping. Your torsos will be diced and placed in the Mile-Long Salad Bar. And then, things will get REALLY ugly. Trust me, it's in everyone's best interest that you do my bidding.

Panel 4

(the gang converses in a huddle)

Panel 5

Tenzil: We'll do it!

Malefico: I thought you might.

Panel 6

Malefico: (to random vixen) Assemble the League of Scantily-Clad Overendowed Assassins! We leave shortly!

Panel 7

Taryn: (whispers to Lester) And this time, Lester-- STICK to the PLAN-- or ELSE. NO heavy-sack beatings until WE give the word.

Lester: Gotya.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 22

Panel 1

Caption: Soon our heroes, the tyrant Malefico, and the League of Scantily-Clad Overendowed Assassins are assembled in the Realm of Returning to the Place you were Before Evillo Banished You!

Panel 2

Tenzil: So, what happens now?

Malefico: We pull this switch... which drains all power from all over the former Realm of Darkness and converts it to energy that will transport all of us back to Tartarus!

Panel 3

Taryn: Hmm... so that's what you meant by causing the entire civilation to collapse... no power, no bright lights and good times!

Tenzil: And I bet the mile-long salad will spoil as well!

Panel 4

(flilps the switch)

Malefico: This is of no concern to us!

Panel 5

(there's a bright light as they are all teleported away!)

Panel 6

(focuses on Dexter as everything starts to go dark in the Realm of Bright Lights and Good Times...)

Panel 7

Darkness.

Panel 8

Caption: Next Issue... Tartar us, will you?

[ March 21, 2004, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Eryk Davis Ester

And that's another one under the belt!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

We rock! Gotta reread the entire issue, then hit the SPOILER thread!

(and you start the next issue whenever! I'm ready to roll out another blockbuster issue!)

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

MATTER-EATER LAD: THE SERIES ISSUE #5

PAGE 1

Panel 1

(a corporate office on Bismol)

Exec #1: Sir, the ratings for the past few episodes of Kem Family and Friends have been dismal...

Exec #2: Oh?

Panel 2

(shows Tenz being banished to the Realm of Darkness)

Caption: Our star keeps disappearing for days at a time on so-called "offical senate business".

Panel 3

(shows Taryn and Lester)

Caption: Furthermore, he keeps taking Taryn, the most popular member of the cast, and Lester, who has his own devoted minority of fans, with him.

Panel 4

(shows Pa and Renkil with zombie prostitute)

Caption: Recent episodes have focused almost entirely on Pa and Renkil, and, quite frankly, viewers are more disgusted by their antics than anything else...

Panel 5

(Shows Ma and Drura in hot tub)

Caption: I think our best bet is to focus this week's episode on Ma and her new friend, but we really need our star back, or this show may be in danger of cancellation!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 2

Panel 1 (a small top-corner panel)

Exec # 2: Cancellation? NoooOOOooo! Do a close-up on that hot-tub-- NOW!!!

Panel 2 (rest-of-page splash featuring Drura's bosom prominently)

Drura: ...And so, since my people have absolute control over every known form of disease, bacteria and viruses in the galaxy, we tend to be feared and loathed. Anyhoo, I started to feel a little enclosed on Somahtur, so I ditched the planet and came to this groovy health spa.

Ma: And befriended me! And I'm so glad you did! Honestly, I can't imagine anyone fearing and loathing you.

Dura: Gosh! I didn't tell you about that time I tried out for the Legion! They REALLY loathe me over there!

Ma: LEGION??!?! My son is a former Legionnaire.... employee!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 3

Panel 1

(Pulls back to the shadowy femizon lair!)

Azura: Hmm... this Somahturian is an interesting female. Perhaps we should enlist her in our cause!

Woman #3: I am worried about our chosen champion.

Panel 2

Azura: Worried about Loy? She should be fine. Or are you really worried about her male friend?

Woman #3: Well, I'll admit. I do find him strangely interesting. For a male, that is!

Panel 3

Azura: I suspected as much. You'll be happy to know that our agents in the Realm of Darkness have reported that Loy and Kem are both safe, and should be returning to Tartarus very soon.

Woman #3: *Whew*!

Panel 4

Azura: The plans of the Sisterhood are in full swing! Already, we have control of Taltar and Femnaz, and your homeworld of Titan is nearly in our grasp. Seizing Tartarus should be as easy as pluberry pie!

Panel 5

Woman #3: Only if Thora can convince Taryn Loy to cooperate, though...

Azura: Of course she'll help us, Eve! She's a female!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

PAGE 4

Panel 1

POP!

Tenzil: (speaks the title): Tartar US, will you?

Panel 2

Taryn: We're back-- in Evillo's dungeon!

Lester: Where's Evillo's Pops and those big-boobs girls?

Panel 3

Taryn: We all must have reappeared in the exact spot we were when Evillo banished us-- Suffering Sasquatch!! Who knows WHERE Malefico and his Assassin Harem ended up!

Panel 4

Tenzil: Well. THIS complicates things.

Panel 5

Shirley the zombie maid: I THOUGHT I heard noises! HELP!! HELP!!! There's fleshy pink malcontents loose down here!

Tenzil: Crap. Now things are REALLY complicated!

[ March 22, 2004, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.