Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Group Shots (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   
Author Topic: Group Shots
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
He just friend-ed you Lash!! Check your wall!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
He's joined. Can you guys stalk Paul, Yildray, Wayne, Sal, Sean, Brian, Jim Lee & Kevin Sharpe?

Thanks!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Yildiray said on his FB page that he comes here regularly!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
lil' and LASH, the Dynamic Duo!
Or maybe they're the Wonder Twins?!
I just know they're the Stalking Magicians of Legion World.
sigh

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the kindly words, folks! Me, I just love the Legion...
From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion is LOVE. Levitz Legion is LOVELY LOVE!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Alger art is LOVE!!
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Agree!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
What a fab pic! And NO founders OR Brainy! See DC - it can be done!
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
knowjack
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowjack           Edit/Delete Post     
that pic is made of WIN, Mr. Alger! more, please.
From: Memphis, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Alger
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Alger   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Alger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly nice comments about my artwork! I'm flabbergasted!

lil'rhino & MLLASH- Thanks for buggin' me to join Legion World! There seems to be plenty of swell folks commenting here!

Caliente- You made my day! (That was yesterday, maybe, depending on how many days it takes to read this message...)

Candle & Blacula- I wasn't even consciously aware that I left out the founders. I was just putting in lots of my favorite members and ran out of space before I even thought about them. I guess they get enough attention anyway! (I forgot about Brainy, too.)

And it's great to meet Nightcrawler & Mattropolis & knowjack, too!

From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Hembeck!
 -

lil'rhino

-
lil'rhino

-
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Adorable!

14 of the originals and then, the Cockrum era.
I hope he does the rest of the Adventure Legionnaires and then, throws in the rest of the team, with Condo, Dawny and Wildfire from the Cockrum/Grell era, too!

Then, . . . I'm so greedy!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.