Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   
Author Topic: Project Runway: Legion World - Part Two!
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Nevermind, I like the white better.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     

[ December 06, 2005, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, Dean, swingy!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lad Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Okay, ready to try again with the Lad Boy pic. Hope you like it!

-

Damn, I'm hot!
I can almost visualise that picture with added chest hair, too [Drool] [Yes]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Lots of great pics since I last checked!

Love, love, love the Dean Teeds! Perfect!

And the Cru Nighty is awesome! Yet another cool pose. I really like the Founder pic too. More groupshots!

Still waiting for the JoeBoy group shot! [Big Grin]

Vee, loving your designs! LadBoy is risque and as LMB as the LMB gets!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cartoon Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cartoon Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Cartoon Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Good stuff Spellbinder!

--------------------
Scott C. Hamilton

From: Massachusetts | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Loser Lad:
Glad you like Princess! I couldn't really see Abin passing up the opportunity to mess with Stoopid Cat [Big Grin] I think that's exactly the sort of thing he'd use that power ring for if we let him have one in real life.

You mean he made us do "THAT" without a power ring??? [Eek!]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
That's why he bought the first round, Far [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Ooh, Dean, swingy!

Heh! "Swingy." Just the type of word I'd hoped you'd use for the drawing!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Woah. I like that design for Heidi. Very nice.

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Thanks,

I do too, the gray is supposed to be stocking, I hope that came off right.

--------------------

Tempest
Enchantress

[ December 06, 2005, 11:52 PM: Message edited by: Formerly:KGZ, HPV and etc. ]

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Love the Heather design especially Terry!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 24 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  22  23  24   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.