Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!! (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  41  42  43   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD: The Series!!!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
So, do I get the write the next page, or do you have someone in mind that you want entering that hot tub?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually I do have a certain femizon ex-wife in mind, but I think now's a good time to segue into the next Tenz/Taryn/Lester scenario!

(translation: go Eryk go!)

[ February 05, 2004, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 14

Panel 1

Tenzil: So, I still think challenging Evillo to a debate and getting him to confess is our best option!

Taryn: What about my plan?

Panel 2

Tenzil: I just don't think we can pass Lester off as being an agent of the Bismollian Scientific Advisory Council who's checking up on your father's "experiments". First off, he's not Bismollian.

Panel 3

Taryn: That didn't stop him from being employed as a governmental courier.

Panel 4

Tenzil: Well, let's just suppose he get into Evillo's castle. What does he do then?

Taryn: Snoop around, of course!

Tenzil: And you think Evillo's going to let a Bismollian government agent snoop around his castle?

Panel 5

Lester has been reading a news paper the whole time. The panel reveals that he's looking at an ad advertising tryouts for the Devil's Dozen.

Lester: Hmm... I think I've got an idea...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, I LOVE where this is going! More soon, I hope!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Eryk, if you don't mind, take another page so I can get a better feel of this scene... (my initial ideas included Tenzil-- in disguise at the tryout-- smashing Evillo in the face with a pie. Not sure if you wanna go that route)

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

I'll post some more this weekend. I know what I want to do with it, but I'm just not really sure how things are going...
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Dear writing staff,

As your biggest fan, I hope you don't mind if I ask you a fanboy question. But, can we have a steamy sex scene [Wink] ?

Cobalt from Connecticut

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Doesn't Evillo staring sensually at Taryn's visage in the monitor count...?

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

How about the Zombie lap dance?

That's pushing the envelope far enough for one issue, methinks!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*tee hee!*

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
That was pretty hysterical [Wink] ! I was laughing out loud at that!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Okay, so if we're going to show a Ma-Thora meeting, I think we have to do that before the actual tryout scenes, since those are supposed to take place the next day.

So if you want to write that next, go ahead Lash.

I'm thinking a 2-3 page hot tub scene, then the remaining 5-6 pages will be Tenzil and Taryn trying to infiltrate the tryouts, and will end with the big cliffhanger where they've been found out...

Eryk Davis Ester

Next Issue Title: "Tartar Us!"
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Will Thora meeting Ma mess up any plans? 'Cause I really wasn't sure where Thora's appearance was leading...

go on ahead with the tryout scene, and I'll think of someone else to be joining Ma in that tub... actually, I already HAVE and I'm HELLA-EXCITED....! It's so kewl we gotta save it for the end of the book...!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

PAGE 15

Panel One

(Applicants gathered at Evillo's palace awaiting tryout, once again, with the two Zombie's from last issue overlooking them from the same balcony again)

Zombie #1: Well, Wheez, what do you think of today's applicants? Do you think any will be lost to the Realm of Darkness?

Zombie #2: I do believe, my dear Hakk, that our loss would be the Realm of Darkness's loss as well!

Panel Two

(Evillo is interviewing an extremely attractive female applicant)

Evillo: So, first up, I see, we have here Two-Face Tess? Well, it's got a nice villainous ring to it if nothing else... What do you do?

Panel Three

Two-Face Tess: Allow me to demonstrate...

Panel Four

(Two-Face Tess pulls off her face, revealing a more hideous visage underneath!)

Two-Face Tess (the voice coming from the face that has been "pulled off": Witness my unique ability to remove my beautiful outer appearance, revealing my inner monster!

Panel Five

Evillo: Ha! I think you'll fit right in with my Elite Royal Guard!

This topic comprises 43 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  41  42  43   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.