Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » TELL about your TATTOOS! (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: TELL about your TATTOOS!
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Just in case... [Big Grin]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Povvins the Redneck Reindeer:

Just in case I'm unconscious and you've had a beer or two? [Big Grin]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I was thinking in case you get sent to Takron-Galtos after we've impeached you, Mr. Leader, sir! [lol]
From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by STU:
quote:
Originally posted by Povvins the Redneck Reindeer:

Just in case I'm unconscious and you've had a beer or two? [Big Grin]
Sounds like my first romance!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Umm... the unconscious part, or the having the "beer or two"??? [Eek!]

And Stuey, there's always THIS alternative:

-

[ December 30, 2003, 06:21 AM: Message edited by: Povvins the Redneck Reindeer ]

Stu
Time Trapper

Nice tat there, Rhino. Is it a phoenix?
Saturn Girl
Always Leave Them Spellbound

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Saturn Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an idea......

Let's all get tattoos at the Comic-Con in July!

From: Utah (non-Mormon!!!) | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
EXCELLENT idea!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
pierced...and tattooed....got tattooed first then pierced later. Tattooed is not that painful as getting pierced and having it healed with care (epsom salt for one month and massaging the nipple.oh....). I have heard that the worst and painful place to get pierced is the one near the navel and the one above the eye brows. I don't know if it is true, but believe so since I have one on my nipple.

tattoed...you will need to be strong and be extremely patient and be in control when they are doing a job on you and will need to breathe deeply (when the drawing on your chest ah....different than drawing on your arms and legs...) So there you go! [Big Grin]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
pierced...and tattooed....got tattooed first then pierced later. Tattooed is not that painful as getting pierced and having it healed with care (epsom salt for one month and massaging the nipple.oh....). I have heard that the worst and painful place to get pierced is the one near the navel and the one above the eye brows. I don't know if it is true, but believe so since I have one on my nipple.

tattoed...you will need to be strong and be extremely patient and be in control when they are doing a job on you and will need to breathe deeply (when the drawing on your chest ah....different than drawing on your arms and legs...) So there you go! [Big Grin]

PS don't want to scare you away, okay? [angel]

[ December 30, 2003, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: superboymddjr ]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
I have a tattoo of my sweet mousefriend on my left paw!

And I'm thinking of having my tail pierced...

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

PSS sorry about the double post - thought I post it once. oops.
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I just found this one. Hope it's not too rude.

-

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
BWAhaha!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Stu
Time Trapper

A nice April Fool's joke for one's significant other would be to pen in that tattoo right before an intimate moment...! [Big Grin]
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.