Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » TELL about your TATTOOS! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: TELL about your TATTOOS!
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I used to have an earring, even wore it when I was a banker. But my hole kept healing over (I have a pretty good healing factor) and it was a pain to repierce.

As for tattoos, neither Caroline or I have one but we keep threatening to. Now we are thinking of doing it for our 15th anniversary in 2007. It'll take me that long to figure out what I want.

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I saw a picture of Justin Timberlake showing off his tat like he was a badass for having it -- I mean, really -- how badass is it anymore? I see them everywhere here in NYC and you'd have to do something really radical these days to get a second glance. I won't get any just cuz it seems fashionable to get one.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm with EDE on this one. And, tats seem to have the opposite effect on me, Lash.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I remember after he had Shady cut off her finger while marrying Mon-El, Levitz responded to a letter about the incident by saying that it seemed no stranger than people poking holes in their ears for instance to make them convenient places to hang jewelry. I actually think that is part of the reason I've always thought of piercings, tats, etc. as kind of silly.

Of course, there's the whole being brought up with the Southern class consciousness thing... Respectable people just don't get tatoos... or so my instincts tell me...

[ July 29, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh!!!I got my nipple pierced and it hurt worse than any of my tats!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I once saw a big burly frat boy pass OUT from a nipple-piercing... I'd never seen anyone faint before or since... it was kinda scary...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

I didn't pass out but it really hurt.

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
being alcoholically impaired may have helped in my situation. Still, the piercing sure can come in handy now. [Cool]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Do tell, Caleb.... [Razz]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
<<BLUSH>>

Let's just say it can "enhance" certain stimulatory situations.

[Razz]

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

icefire
Just like old Times!

AMEN!!!!! [Laugh Out Loud]

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

[Roll Eyes] [Love] [Wink] [Embarrassed]

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm thinking of getting a tattoo for the New Year.

Any suggestions as to what I should get, and where?

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Get this:

-

Get it here:

-

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
You asked for it...

Here's Rhino in drag ( as Minty Fresh ) with one of my tats showing.

Enjoy!
lil'rhino
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.