Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Better watch out, Ultra Matty... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Better watch out, Ultra Matty...
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
here you go .... Princess !!!

just a little, reminder [Wink]

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Very Nice Matt!!! You are the second hottest hunk here at LW! Behind the hunkalicious Lash!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
just one more .... for good measure [Wink]

-

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the boy with UltraPowers
Active

hey Gary !!!

looking good [Big Grin] .... BAMF!!!

Matthew.

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Very Nice Matt!!! You are the second hottest hunk here at LW! Behind the hunkalicious Lash!!!!

Let's get your eyes checked, babydoll.

(but thanks-- [love] )

Matthew... behind me... hhhmmmmmmmm... *dreamy sigh*

[ January 05, 2004, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leviathan6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leviathan6033   Email Leviathan6033         Edit/Delete Post     
Princess gave up UltraMatt??!! Yessssss! UltraMatt belongs to me now!!

--------------------
Just what we all need, more lies about a world that never was and never will be

-Evanescence "Everybody's Fool"

From: Ca | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leviathan6033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leviathan6033   Email Leviathan6033         Edit/Delete Post     
nice pics matty!! Post more post more!!

--------------------
Just what we all need, more lies about a world that never was and never will be

-Evanescence "Everybody's Fool"

From: Ca | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ger
an old newbie

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ger   Email Ger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Matthew... behind me... hhhmmmmmmmm... *dreamy sigh*

and me in front... Now that's a sandwich to die for. [Razz]
From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ger
an old newbie

okay Ultra-Matt, you're starting to look a little evil.

I LIKE IT!!!

From: Dallas, TX | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
GER!!!

I'm completely shocked! Shocked and aroused!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ger
an old newbie

its a start.
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
All the fuss over the picture that came with my wallet?!? [Big Grin]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leviathan6033:
Princess gave up UltraMatt??!! Yessssss! UltraMatt belongs to me now!!

Silly boy... you completely misinterpretted my intentions. It's good to keep Matty on his toes... notice how quickly he posted pictures? [Wink]

Of course, now I will also have to start hounding Gary for more piccies...

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
hey !!! it's okay, Princess !!!

i'm sure you have enough [love] for the two of us [Wink]

Matty Poo, you KNOW the enormous amount of love that is nestled within my heaving bosom [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

quote:
Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
here you go .... Princess !!!

just a little, reminder [Wink]

Oooooh! Those pics are so hot, they knocked me right on my back [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.