Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » TELL about your TATTOOS! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: TELL about your TATTOOS!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
How low can you go?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
How low can you go?

Pretty damn low

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry to break the trend here but I have 3!!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by icefire:
Sorry to break the trend here but I have 3!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!! tell tell tell

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I've always known that if I got one, it would be an Autobot symbol. Don't know where I'd get it done, though. Maybe on my ass. (Though honestly, Superman's "S" shield would be the best ass tattoo, IMHO.)

-

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
well I got one...and thinking about getting another one that'll be better than that - but decision decision...I want Flash, Green Arrow, and any one of Legionnaires' ( I like Wildfire's would look cool on your chest...or arm or leg...) like I say before...decison decision.... [Triplicate Girl] [Embarrassed]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

This is my theory... and I realize it may be flawed or just a "gay thing" but I still think it has merit.

Tattoos increase one's sexiness level.

Y'take a plain Joe Sixpack in a tank top. Yeah, OK, whatever. NOW give Joe Sixpack a bitchen TAT-- and he elevates right up there to "do-able" status...

And if you smack a couple'a tats on a Joe Hottie--

*woof!!*

--------------------

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
This is my theory... and I realize it may be flawed or just a "gay thing" but I still think it has merit.

Tattoos increase one's sexiness level.

Y'take a plain Joe Sixpack in a tank top. Yeah, OK, whatever. NOW give Joe Sixpack a bitchen TAT-- and he elevates right up there to "do-able" status...

And if you smack a couple'a tats on a Joe Hottie--

*woof!!*

LASH you whore [Wink] !!!

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Of course, SOME people are so damn HOT that no amount of tattoos can increase their sex-appeal... (looks at ultra-Matthew)

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
I have the Bill of Rights tattooed to my leg... so that I can always remember my alienable right to bare arms.
Caleb
Member of Lash's Legion of Super Bitches

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caleb   Email Caleb         Edit/Delete Post     
I am planning on getting a small Egyptian Eye of Horus on my lower back a couple of inches above my butt crack... but I'm skeerd. [Frown]
They absolutely refuse to let me get drunk beforehand.

I do have a pierced nipple though. Does that win any sexy points?

--------------------
Bring Back Tellus :tellus:

Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
If you can handle getting your nipple pierced, a tattoo will be a walk in the park!

And I always swore that, if I ever had to go to prison, I was getting the "Do Not Enter" sign inked right over my crack... [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caleb

quote:
Originally posted by Poverty Lad:
If you can handle getting your nipple pierced, a tattoo will be a walk in the park!

And I always swore that, if I ever had to go to prison, I was getting the "Do Not Enter" sign inked right over my crack... [Big Grin]

LOL. I have some underwear that say "EXIT ONLY" on the seat. They've never been worn so you may have them pending your arrest and incarceration.

A piercing happens quickly, wham-bam-its over. A Tattoo takes a little while.

So it depends on what you're up for:
a whole bunch of little pricks over time or
one big prick real quickly. [Confused]

--------------------

Caleb

Lash's icon switched back. Still cute as hell and you gotta love that big old smile.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*blush!!* [Embarrassed]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.