Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Ye Olde LegionPics

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ye Olde LegionPics
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Found all the images I saved from LegionPics when Yahoo were purging the image attachments the other night (just about everything except a bunch of Tom Burgos stuff near the end, as I recall, duplicates & all), and decided to throw them up in a Photobucket: http://s1140.photobucket.com/allalbums?ownername=oldlegionpics¤tAlbum=albums%2Fn569%2Foldlegionpics

[ February 22, 2012, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Legion World's Facebook page thanks you!

>coughs, sneezes, logs back out, goes back to bed, hopes to feel better and wittier tomorrow<

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! I need to find some time to explore and enjoy.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks! I need to find some time to explore and enjoy.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Tom Burgos: Who is he? I have avoided sharing his stuff because I try to avoid posting anything that may have first appeared in Interlac so as not to step on any toes. Following that criteria, is his stuff cool to share? I enjoy his work!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are some cute little pics Reboot, thanks for sharing!
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Happy to see them saved! Thanks, 'boot.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Tom Burgos: Who is he? I have avoided sharing his stuff because I try to avoid posting anything that may have first appeared in Interlac so as not to step on any toes. Following that criteria, is his stuff cool to share? I enjoy his work!!

As far as I know. It was a combo of me running out of time (I finished in the early hours, with Yahoo meant to delete the stuff at midnight EST or thereabouts and me needing to get SOME sleep), there being a lot of it and me plain not liking his work that much. There are still some Burgos pictures in there, just not all of them.

NB: It appears Photobucket have deleted some pictures for "content" reasons (i.e., [semi-]nudes), but I'm not sure exactly what's gone missing.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.