Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH cover FACEOFF!!! (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  134  135  136   
Author Topic: LSH cover FACEOFF!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yipes, I've been totally remiss in my LSH Face-Off duties. I'll take a little time off and explore all the covers and return in a few days with a new one.

'Til then, we have our final tally:

LSH 34... 9 votes

LSH 66... 11 votes

Legionnaires 14... 7 votes

Lee Moder takes the win!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh and if anyone has any suggestions for future face-offs, feel free to post 'em!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
How about doing votes for group shot covers?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
I would like to see more 3boot covers.

Also, I enjoy it when an artist faces off against himself - i.e:

Swan vs Swan

Grell vs Grell

Kitson vs. Kitson.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Groupshots, 3boot, artist vs. himself, check!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
How about the variations on Threeboot #1?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
How about more reboot covers?
And Legionnaires on non-Legion titles?
We've had a few older ones.
More of those and some of the newer ones, too.

You did a Shady face off, how about more where the same Legionnaire is featured?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
You did a Shady face off, how about more where the same Legionnaire is featured?

Or the same villain(s), like an "5 Fatal Five Cover Faceoff"?
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I enjoy the retro 60's-70's covers, myself. But what I really love is how you've been throwing us curve balls, Lash.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Director Lad
aka Sudro Brown II

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Director Lad   Email Director Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
So it looks like if you can find a set of covers that span the history of the Legion, are all by the same artist, and all feature the same character, you'll have the perfect Face Off.

If Curt Swan hadn't left us in the '90s, it could almost work...

From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
so no more FAceoff? [Frown] I miss that!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I just got back from New Orleans! More face-Off to come for sure!

--------------------

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
New Orleans!! sounds awesome!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

It was riDONKulous!!

FACE-OFF is back... which of these 3 covers featuring TRIAD or TRIPLICATE GIRL will score YOUR vote???

-

VS.

-

VS.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  134  135  136   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.