Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH cover FACEOFF!!! (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  134  135  136   
Author Topic: LSH cover FACEOFF!!!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Legends for me as well.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
3-WAY ULTRA BOY FAN-FAVE ARTISTS FACE-OFF!

You may pick only 1!

-

VS.

-

VS.

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!
I knew that Lightle did the Umbra cover for Legends but I didn't realize he did Jo, too.
Did he do Ayla and/or Star Boy, too?

Anyway, AH!, Lightle and Davis - what a line-up of power artists!

Thanks, LASH, I'd forgoten that story was about his Workforce introduction.
I remember the fight with the Ranzz twins, now.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
#64 for me.

The Legends cover is nice but a bit generic and boring and I can't look at #82 and not be reminded of that annoying and endless 'Tinya as a ghost that only Jo can see' plotline from the T20 period.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stuorstew
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stuorstew   Email stuorstew         Edit/Delete Post     
Legends for me

@Candle - Yes Steve Lightle did the covers for all four issues of the series

From: Dorset, England | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm gonna say #64

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brigort
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigort   Email brigort         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion #64
From: PEI, Canada | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

The more I look at 64, the more it reminds me of Stuart Immonen.

Can anyone verify wether 64 is by Hughes or Immonen??

Whichever is the case, it gets my vote also.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I would've guessed Immonen, but I have no idea.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
According to the entry for issue #64 on Grand Comics Database it is Lee Moder.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
#64--it was so exciting when Jo showed up in the reboot!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stephbarton
Possibly an evil Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stephbarton   Email stephbarton         Edit/Delete Post     
I pick Legends of the Legion. #64 really jumps out at you and is an interesting cover, but if I'm looking at my favorite Ultra Boy cover than Legends (of the three) just screams Ultra Boy to me more. I think it's you just see him in a more action pose and it's clearer. Tough pick between the two.

--------------------
Long Live the Legion!

Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

LEE MODER!?!?! GREAT job by him! Thanks for checking, Jerry!

This round will remain open through tomorrow for any fans returning/joining to post about LSH # 1 who might want to participate.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

ps/ Jerry if you want to post or PM me a link to this database thingie so I can verify these things beforehand in the future, that would be sweet!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  134  135  136   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.