Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool. I just threatened the guy at my local CBS today, [Big Grin] Promo stuff, posters, ashcans and other "swag" belongs to ME!
Me
me
me!!!

That way he can be absolutely sure he'll sell two copies of it. One for me and one for my 6yr old.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Michael has more at the Omnicom saying that not just Torres but Scott Beatty and some of the show's writers will be contributing to the print version of the cartoon.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
In other animated Legion news--it has been confirmed that "New Kids In Town" will have a commentary track on the upcoming animated Superman DVDs...

I'm just realizing that this Halloween will be the 10th anniversary of the first animated appearance of the Legion. Something else we can celebrate with their 50th this year.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Just watched 'far from home' again tonight on cartoon network,too bad they decided not to let Bruce Timm and gang do the ongoing Legion Cartoon,for I do believe it would have been a hit and lasted much longer than two seasons,and brought in a whole new generation of Legion fans in the process.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
We still might get the Great Darkness Saga direct to DVD by Bruce and his team. We can pray

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Just watched 'far from home' again tonight on cartoon network,too bad they decided not to let Bruce Timm and gang do the ongoing Legion Cartoon,for I do believe it would have been a hit and lasted much longer than two seasons,and brought in a whole new generation of Legion fans in the process.

[shrug]

Maybe, though it seemed to be doing well enough before the plug got pulled.

Frankly, to me, the art style in the Timm gangs' cartoons is the thing that appeals to me least about them. The stylings in the Legion cartoon are a lot softer and more expressive. They're a bit lighter on the hyper-gendering that often irritates me in cartoons and comics in general. About as good as you'll get on TV nowadays, probably.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.