Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Characters you would most like to see return. (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Characters you would most like to see return.
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmm. Lust, Fire, and Sand. Could be some pretty nifty ingredients for a new FF. Who else could we add to make it an all bad girl team? Mystelor? Maybe she could use her mental powers to keep the other girls from killing Charma. Need a powerhouse for a 5th I think. Titania springs to mind, but she's pretty lame, imo.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps this new, bad girl FF could be led by the new Satan Girl? At the very least privately funded by Thora of Taltar.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
Esper Lass could help reign in Charma's abilities. For raw power, how about a Sklarian? Aren't they strong?
From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't mind seeing Glorith lead Flare, Caress, Quicksand and Esper Lass in a new Fatal Five, but it looks like Emerald Empress will 'return' soon, so she would be the best bet.

I forgot how Tharok died. Last I remember he faced off against Mon-El in the DnA version.

In an unrelated comment, if Levitz and Giffen were to team up again (after the upcoming LSH Annual #1), I would like to see them do an Omen story. Yeah, really.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
I think Glorith is too powerful and arrogant to bother teaming up with anyone. Use them as pawns maybe . . .

I think Tharok died in a duel with the Darkman, who was a clone of himself. They sort of canceled each other out or something.

I don't know anything about the new Satan Girl. Does she have Supergirl's powers again? She could be the powerhouse member if so.

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
There's a new female Persuader in the 21st century. Perhaps Tribulus will be outed as a female of whatever species she is (sort of like how Strata was), and they'll hook up with a new female clone of Tharok and Mano's never-before-seen sister Pedo (who can only disintegrate stuff she kicks or steps on) to form the new Fatal Five?

Anywho, a return of Charma could be interesting. The Legion is stacked with very powerful male heroes, and the ladies getting to kick their butts (during the inevitable fight to free them from Charma's control) might be a fun reminder that the Legion ladies aren't pushovers.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EmeraldEmperor
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EmeraldEmperor           Edit/Delete Post     
This is a bit off-topic, but with Sensor Girl and Saturn Girl both gone, the Legion could def. use some more powerful women. But the girls vs. boys being controlled by Charma.....I'd love to see that!
From: Southern Oklahoma | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by jimgallagher:
I think Tharok died in a duel with the Darkman, who was a clone of himself. They sort of canceled each other out or something.

True, but later on Tharok reappeared with better tech upgrades thanks to Robotica/Computo. He and Mon-El wrestle above earth and through the atmosphere, etc...

quote:
I don't know anything about the new Satan Girl. Does she have Supergirl's powers again? She could be the powerhouse member if so.
The latest appearance of Satan Girl was in last months' Supergirl Annual. A Brainy-5 chronal experiment miscalculation brings her to 31st Century earth from some demonic dimension. I guess you could say she is an all-powerful would-be conqueror with supernatural powers.

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
It's pretty easy to bring Tharok back. They did so 5YL, with the explanation that Leland McCauley founded him trapped in another dimension.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.