Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread (Page 37)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   
Author Topic: Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Awkward Pause Boy:
I saw the one that explained their powers--or some of it. Brainy does a lot more than stretch his neck.

It was using the Superman theme.

Yep, that's the one. I edited the two commercials together and it runs about one minute. I'm going to let Gary do his magic to make it presentable for the board.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Scott!

The new commercials look pretty cool.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
YAAAAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Those commercials are really bringin' it home!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Those promos are FABOO!!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
Just got word of a time change for Legion when I got Kids' WB's new programming grids for the 23rd and 30th. They had to shuffle things around to make sure all their "educational" and "informational" federal requirements were met at the right times. The end result is that the Legion is now scheduled for 10 a.m. instead of the previously announced 11. And they've added "Krypto" to the lineup at 7 and 7:30.

Of course, it's all still subject to change.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Where'd did you get the grids for that far out already?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suddenly Seymour   Author's Homepage   Email Suddenly Seymour         Edit/Delete Post     
It's just the Saturday morning blocks for September. I'm doing a Saturday morning 'toon preview for the newspaper I work for, so they sent them to be sure I had the most up-to-date times.

--------------------
Geek Watch

From: Standing beside you in Ferndale, MI | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Cool. And good to know since I know my TiVo schedule changes daily on our WB channel. I'll probably wind up taping the whole block just to get the Legion toon.
Lightning Lad
Founder

Looks like Comics Continuum got a copy of the blocks as well.
Lightning Lad
Founder

No idea if there were any new commercials today. Our WB station was off the air the whole time. My TiVo only gave up an error. [Mad]
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Darn. Sorry Scott. I was going to record today's shows but figured you were doing such a great job that I'd leave it in your hands.

Next week (and from now on), I'll record them if only as a back up/failsafe.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

That might be a good idea. The network here has been doing some kind of maintenance this last week and I've noticed the quality of the broadcast is falling off. Not sure if they are changing to the UPN station for when the CW starts or not.
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
Keep in mind that both WB and UPN will go off the air this month and become The CW. Many stations need to upgrade their equipment to support the all digital CW network and, like here in Albuquerque, one station (in our case UPN) will go off the air.

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suddenly Seymour
Don't feed the plant!

I know we've talked about "stuff" before, but I was just at the grocery store and saw Teen Titans Hero Pops, various-shaped frozen treats with the Teen Titans slapped on the box, and I realized: In a few months, we could be buying Legion of Super Heroes Hero Pops; cereal with marshmallows shaped like lightning bolts, Saturn, a Super S and (in specially marked packages) the Legion clubhouse; fruit snacks in flavors such as Saturn Strawberry, Bouncing Blueberry, Brainiac Green Apple and Phantom Fruit Punch; or Tropicana Timber Wolf Twisters.

I'm getting all tingly.

--------------------
Geek Watch

Nightcrawler
Founder

I just hope I can keep up with all of it. We need to alert each other to any finds and where we got them.
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.