Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH cover FACEOFF!!! (Page 32)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  134  135  136   
Author Topic: LSH cover FACEOFF!!!
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll go with 49. Just because it's such a strange cover.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy
RE-RETCONNED

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy   Email Superboy         Edit/Delete Post     
I go with #11. The highlight of 5YL for me :tu
Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I flipped a coin,and 49 got my vote.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like both and was leaning toward #49 until I examined Tenzil's shades on that cover. What the hell?!?! Did he just get back from having his eyes dilated by an opthalmologist?!?! Tensil's too young to have frickin' CATARACTS!!! The shades on Giffen's cover look cooler--I don't think they're the same!

So I'll go with the cooler, more stylish shades and issue 11! (Edible cover cracks me up, though! [LOL] )

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
all-MATTER-EATER LAD FaceOff!

-

VS.

-

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
#11 for me - All kinds of Giffen goodness plus Calorie Queen, Great outfits. The gag on #49 is clever, but not good enough for the win.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I have to go with #11 as well. Better design, overall.

Besides, "1st Edible Cover" really isn't true. Technically, all comic books are edible. Not that anyone over four is likely to try.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Gotta go with #11. I'm resisting the urge to add "the tooth will set you free...".

Crap.

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The tooth? You can't handle the tooth!
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I do like the edible cover, but Calorie Queen is so many kinds of untapped awesome I'm just surprised it took her this long to get the recognition she deserves!

Cal, Night Girl and Infectious Lass oughtta form their own team...they can be the kooky Charlie's Angels of the 31st Century...Tenzil's Molars? I dunno, I wouldn't wanna be calling any one of em a molar to her face... [Eek!]

DUH, editted cause I got carried away with waxing over how awesome the Legion Ladies are...so my actual vote goes for the Calorie Queen one. Plus I do love the bite taken out of the L too.

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
The tooth? You can't handle the tooth!

i really can't, why's it drawn with the root, i'm just reminded of bloody root canals! [Frown]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
#11. It looks like some kind of official portrait.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Officer Taylor:
I like both and was leaning toward #49 until I examined Tenzil's shades on that cover. What the hell?!?! Did he just get back from having his eyes dilated by an opthalmologist?!?! Tensil's too young to have frickin' CATARACTS!!! The shades on Giffen's cover look cooler--I don't think they're the same!

So I'll go with the cooler, more stylish shades and issue 11! (Edible cover cracks me up, though! [LOL] )

I think tenzil is clearly still loaded from the night before ..... issue 11 to 49!!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

or so i've heard people wear sunglasses when they've had a rough night. [Wink]

[ May 08, 2010, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  ...  134  135  136   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.