Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » LSH cover FACEOFF!!! (Page 30)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  134  135  136   
Author Topic: LSH cover FACEOFF!!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
But semi-seriously... are we SURE the Mayavale tale warranted 8 more pages?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
GEORGE PEREZ is pretty much a comic GAWD.

I mean, c'mon, the guy IS LEGEND.

But he drew some covers for fairly CRAP Legion stories.

YOU CHOOSE! BEST PEREZ cover for CRAP STORY:

-

VS.

-

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I'm not sure!

Did anyone else notice how prominent Nura's breasts are in the first and Ayla's are in the second?

Well, having read neither and otherwise being to close to call, I'll use my breast-o-meter score and hand the victory to the Mayavale cover and Nura's slightly more prominent breasts due to her shiny costume! (the bondage helps, too!)

[Hmmm?] Anyone else think Mayavale's about to cop a feel on Nura with the hand that's in the foreground? Kinky! [Yes]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lychanthrope
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lychanthrope   Email lychanthrope         Edit/Delete Post     
Too late, but I vote for teh Reflecto cover.
From: Bristol IN USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

NOT too late, no final tally yet (or tonight).

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
The Mayavale DOES have these hands that are sort of going everywhere!
But, well, I'm anti-bondage and I hate too much going on, on covers and that one is so loaded with 'stuff' that I find it quite ugly.

The Reflecto cover is much cleaner and simpler.
And Ayla's there with my favorite costume for her, on, which counters Cos, who's in my most hated costume of all time for men.

So, I vote Reflecto.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Reflecto!!
It's a shining example of a great Perez cover!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote Mayavale...the gropey hands, the white afro, the weird sci-fi bondage, Dreamy...it's got everything. [Big Grin]

(I do dig the Reflecto one a lot too though)

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

FINAL TALLY!

REFLECTO can reflect the glow of VICTORY as the final result is:

LSH 268: 9 votes

LSH 277: 14 votes

SOme of you better watch your back when Mayavale gets wind of this...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

all-MATTER-EATER LAD FaceOff!

-

VS.

-

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I pick Legion #49. It has a sense of whimsy and fun.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I vote #11. Tenz and Taryn!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     

calorie queen! walking money, a funny issue after seeing dystopia.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lychanthrope
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lychanthrope   Email lychanthrope         Edit/Delete Post     
As a person who dislikes ME Lad more then any other Legionaire I'll pick cover #11. The cover has better/more detailed artwork.
From: Bristol IN USA | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
This is SUCH a fun thread,I wish I'd tumbled on to it before!

While I do enjoy the "ediblity' enhancement of 49, I think I have to go with 11. Tenz's attitude just leaps off the page. I LOVE the bite out of the "L" in Legion.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 136 pages: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  ...  134  135  136   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.