Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » MATTER-EATER LAD to appear in LSH # 6! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: MATTER-EATER LAD to appear in LSH # 6!
Sean Retconnery
Licensed to take a pill

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean Retconnery   Email Sean Retconnery         Edit/Delete Post     
I would like to see him being offered the GL ring and promptly eating it. This would serve the double purpose of powering him up (he opens his mouths and green rays pour forth) and ending the GL incursion into the LSH. Plus, he wouldn't have to change his outfit.

--------------------
Whaddya mean I'm out of continuity?

From: Manila | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
lol.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sean Retconnery:
I would like to see him being offered the GL ring and promptly eating it. This would serve the double purpose of powering him up (he opens his mouths and green rays pour forth) and ending the GL incursion into the LSH. Plus, he wouldn't have to change his outfit.

I... I *****LOVE***** this idea....!!!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Sean Retconnery for Legion writer!

(and he also has one of the coolest screennames, btw!)

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
a great idea! i would give him the whole NEON gambit though,

however, he did already eat the Miracle Machine and gained nuthin but a side of crazy from that.

was their some sort of suggestion or foreshadowing of super powers in the 5YG, from eating the Miracle Machine. methinks so but my recollection is foggy.

would be funny if he turned out to be the most powerful legionnaire by eating the Miracle Machine.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
He once used excess Miracle Machine energy to bring a giant Eyeful Ethel to life!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Would he have to poop the ring out in order to power it up again?
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
He once used excess Miracle Machine energy to bring a giant Eyeful Ethel to life!

well that seems like no small matter.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Well I saw his page on the Facebook site.

Clearly, he should host every single issue of LSH.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
It was cute but not quite the Tenzil appearance I was hoping for.

[Matter Eater Lad]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.