Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related September 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion-related September 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
According to George Perez Fan Base in Facebook, he said that there will be a 2nd part of the Crisis on the cover of the DC Legacies (#6) which will feature Batman and Wonder Woman (I am hoping to see Dawnstar and Wildfire!!!! *finger crossing* ....wowza!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
So Crisis will be getting two issues of Legacies? Strange, but very welcome, if so.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Yes, Dawnstar and Wildfire should be there for sure, but also I would like to see everyone else who didn't make it onto the first cover. That would round out the Legion roster nicely and also give all of the exposure to new, potential fans. Plus this would help promote both the new Legion and Adventure books.
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy-Supergirl
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy-Supergirl   Email Superboy-Supergirl         Edit/Delete Post     
the original Supergirl-Kara Zor-EL should be on that 2nd cover too.

--------------------
Bring back the super-cousins

From: nyc | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chemical King
Back in continuity

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chemical King   Email Chemical King         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone got an idea if there's any Legion beyond Superboy in Adventure? Cutting down expenses (damn Euro crisis!), I don't care that much for a Superboy solo story...

As for Legacies, that series definitely is worth its money, I loved the first two issues. Len Wein does a great job as a storyteller. This could be a little bit like the "Marvels" of the DCU... great artwork too. And now a Perez crisis cover? Oh man this is perfect [Smile]

From: Bamberg, Germany | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
whoa there is one more thing to add for the Sept solicitations...

Cosmic Boy will be #67 for DC Superhero Figurine Collector's Magazine after Black Lightning....I am definitely going to collect that!!!!! it costs $11.20. that's it. I have seen some cool Figurine at some comics book store...and the prices are outrageous. so better buy it online. I will be ordering it through Westfield Comics.

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Jim Lee recently Twittered this image from the Legion story in his ICONS book!!
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
whoa there is one more thing to add for the Sept solicitations...

Cosmic Boy will be #67 for DC Superhero Figurine Collector's Magazine after Black Lightning....I am definitely going to collect that!!!!! it costs $11.20. that's it. I have seen some cool Figurine at some comics book store...and the prices are outrageous. so better buy it online. I will be ordering it through Westfield Comics.

Lightning Lad is now #71 after Power Girl, Black Lightning...cool....!!!
superboymddjr
Quiet member

DC LEGACIES #6 is revealed....Sun Boy, Cosmic Boy and Shadow Lass are on the cover.
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
Jim Lee recently Twittered this image from the Legion story in his ICONS book!!
 -

Wow, that looks nice! How did I miss this little tidbit?
Did that issue of ICONS with the Legion story come out yet, and if so which issue was it?
I would definately like to add that to my ever-expanding collection. [Smile]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
ICONS came out today. I don't know what I expected by the "10 page original Legion story by Lee and Levitz," but somehow this wasn't it. I would have liked more Legion. Only AR collectors should pay the $40 fee to read the story.

Also, looks like Lee is like Ross and loves the 70's version of the team.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

so how many pages did Lee in Icons?
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
It's a 10 page story, but mostly splashes and only a few feature Legionnaires.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Also, looks like Lee is like Ross and loves the 70's version of the team.

Cool, now if Levitz could get Ross on covers and Lee on interiors monthly in those costumes, I'm sure the Legion would be the best selling book for DC again!

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Using the pic of PG and the earlier SG variant as samples:

I get that people like Lee, but I don't understand why every woman he draws has to be forever practicing some bleakly generic Vargas/Cosmo Girl pose/expression. Like they have no personality of their own. It's irritating.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.