Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » New LSH Minimates (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New LSH Minimates
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
A real work Action, that was

--------------------
I take pride in my mental instability.
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duck458
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duck458   Email duck458         Edit/Delete Post     
10-13-06 2:46AM
LSH=254 votes
Teen Titans NO!=194

--------------------
So what.

From: Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
thye are so gonna think this was fixes and just make the justice league anyway lol

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
right now,,, Titans s catching up....less than 60 votes....202...
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
duck458
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duck458   Email duck458         Edit/Delete Post     
3:15 AM 10-16-06:
LSH=269
TT=204

--------------------
So what.

From: Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I dunno if this poll will ever actually end but I just checked art asylum on a whim and those snotty Titans are creepin' up again in votes! Beat them done I say! Beat it!
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
I think this whole poll was just a ploy to sucker us into the site and they dont give a monkeys about the result.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wndola1
Ex-Female Fury

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wndola1   Author's Homepage   Email wndola1         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok well lets just call you negative nancy ;-)

--------------------
http://twitter.com/wndola
http://www.diversionarium.com
http://wndola.livejournal.com

From: New England | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tekwych   Author's Homepage   Email Tekwych         Edit/Delete Post     
Let's just say the staff at Art Asylum have other issues on their minds these days. Soon after posting this I noticed that the company seams to have gone into stealth mode. They had not released any new product in months and the staff have not posted on any of the forums I watch. No press releases either. The first new wave of Marvel Minimates came out this month and DC Direct should be resoliciting the DC Minimates in the next Previews. As to the poll, No, most toy companies realize that on line web polls attract a VERY small part of their customer base. They will look at the numbers put very seldom dose it make them very from the line plan.

Speaking of DCD I posted info in the DCD LSH Figure thread about needing some info from the packaging if any one has it.

--------------------
Go! Figure

From: New Mexico | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tekwych
Magikal Mystikal Wych!

Well The new solicit is out and a new line up as well. Looks like JSA gets bumped up along side Batman and Superman and some JLA. Booster and Blue Beetle, Aquaman, and the green duo make the first sets as well.

--------------------
Go! Figure

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.