Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » DC Focus and the Wanderers (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: DC Focus and the Wanderers
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Rhino-- all I had been able to find so far was covers for # 1 and 6.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Thanks Rhino-- all I had been able to find so far was covers for # 1 and 6.

mycomicshop.com has like, every comic book cover ever!!
lil'rhino

-
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
www.comics.org has every comic book ever as well.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Hmmm... may have misrememebred the covers being generally good... [Smile] I know Lightle did a few at the end...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

lil'rhino

LIGHTLE!!
 -

lil'rhino

LIGHTLE!
 -

lil'rhino

LIGHTLE!
 -

lil'rhino

LIGHTLE!
 -

lil'rhino

^Aviax & his *GASP!* bride!
lil'rhino

LIGHTLE!
 -

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

# 9 with Psyche in the snow was always my favorite.

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I am so greatful for the covers and the addresses!

Wow!
Isn't Lightle something?!

I enjoyed seeing all of his again, but especially Psyche, Quantum Queen and Aviax.
I think my favorite is the Aviax cover, even though I really disliked the story inside.

Quantum Queen looks like she's been drawn by Sketch, actually. It's just his cup of tea with all of the glamor poses and her costume.
Lightle somehow improved it exponentially by adding legs to the outfit.

This is all wonderful information and a lot of fun!

I love those graemlins, too!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.