Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread (Page 25)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  39  40  41   
Author Topic: Legion in JLU Cartoon/Legion Series...Official Thread
Awkward Pause Boy
Candidate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awkward Pause Boy   Email Awkward Pause Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Superboy, Superman; the important thing to remember is that the involvement of lawyers always makes comic book stories better.

Newsarama blog article

From: Portland, Oregon | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Grabois:
You know, this picture posted here a few months ago suddenly makes a lot more sense...

Actually that picture is pretty much the stand up promo from the show.
[Confused]
If you look at the posittioning of Supes, Garth and Brin, you'll see that the pic we saw months ago (linked in Michael post) and the stand up promo piece (that was so washed out by sunshine) are almost identical. Also, Tinya and Imra, though in a different spot in each of them are also nearly the same. I think that original pic was actually the rough draft for the promo piece.

[ June 25, 2006, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Do you mean this pic Vee? The one Michael linked to was the Brainy robot, not the group shot. That's what confused me about your post.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
So are you guys saying the plan is to call Superboy "Young Superman" 'cause of the lawsuit?
Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Do you mean this pic Vee? The one Michael linked to was the Brainy robot, not the group shot. That's what confused me about your post.

Ooops! Sorry, yes I meant the group shot that Drake colored. (I most be going crazy! I could swear I followed that link to the group shot [Confused] )

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Battler:
So are you guys saying the plan is to call Superboy "Young Superman" 'cause of the lawsuit?

Don't know for sure it is a result of the lawsuit but the press release has been changed to say "young Superman" rather than Superboy. And we had a rumor, not yet confirmed, that said they went back and redubbed all mentions of Superboy to Superman instead.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...

That's going to be weird. He definitely looks too young for "Superman" to fit him.

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
A public preview coming in two weeks! This just in from Comicscontinuuum

http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0607/01/index.htm

Kids' WB! will stage "Behind the Shield," looking at Superman, on Saturday, July 15. The event will also include a first look at the Legion of Super Heroes animated series, which will is now calling the character "Superman" instead of "Superboy."

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Titans Tower has an interview with Rob Hoegee, the co-producer of the Legion series. Doesn't really give much away but the guy seems to like working with the Legion.
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Anyone been able to find anything on that "Behind the Shield" show - what time, what channel? It doesn't show up on my TiVo guide, even doing a keyword search.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Hasn't shown up in my TiVo guide or their online one either. I'm guessing it'll be a series of shorts that run during the Saturday morning cartoon block. I'm just planning on taping the whole morning.
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Where'll you'll find the Legion boys and girls on Friday of Comic-Con:

4:00-5:00 Bruce Timm Retrospective/Legion of Super Heroes— Warner Bros. Animation president Sander Schwartz introduces a retrospective on the creativity of animation legend Bruce Timm (Batman Beyond, Superman: The Animated Series). Bruce will talk about his 20-year career, screen selected scenes from his body of work, and take part in a Q&A. Immediately following the Timm retrospective, Warner Bros. Animation presents a sneak peek at Legion of Super Heroes, a new Superman-themed half-hour adventure series inspired by the DC Comics series and set to air Saturdays this fall at 11:00 AM ET/PT in the Kids’ WB! programming block on the new CW. Producers Linda M. Steiner (Teen Titans) and James Tucker (Justice League Unlimited), story editor Rob Hoegee (Teen Titans), and others from the show’s creative team will join several of the Legion cast members, including Yuri Lowenthal (voice of Superman), Andy Milder (Lightning Lad), Shawn Harrison (Timber Wolf), and Michael Cornaccia (Bouncing Boy) for a Q&A session and debut of scenes from the upcoming show. Room 20

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci06_prog_fri.php

From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Thanks for that MEL. I forgot to update my site when I heard of it. Guess I have other things on my mind right now.
Klordny
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Klordny   Author's Homepage   Email Klordny         Edit/Delete Post     
Note that we finally know Shawn (Timber Wolf)'s last name - the IMDB says he had a recurring role on "Family Matters". Michael Cornaccia's name (Bouncing Boy) surfaced this afternoon on the IMDB, and the other new name is Heather Hogan as Phantom Girl. The only regular left is Saturn Girl, and Triplicate Girl (a recurring character) is also unknown as of yet.
Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
According to the Kids's WB website, "Behind the Shield" is a special event starting at 7 am. The video on the main page includes a few glimpses of the cartoon, including the Fatal Five. Can anyone capture it?

http://kidswb.warnerbros.com/web/home/home.jsp

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 41 pages: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  39  40  41   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.