Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Characters you would most like to see return. (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Characters you would most like to see return.
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion fans certainly do miss their female characters. Nearly all of the front-runners are femmes.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Just a not so quick update on the poll leaders.

Heroes/Friends

18 votes
Infectious Lass

13 votes
Gas Girl

12 votes
Calorie Queen
Color Kid

11 votes
Life Lass

10 votes
Quantum Queen

8 votes
Devil-Fish

7 votes
Duplicate Boy
Shadow Kid

6 votes
Evovlo Lad
H'hranth
Rainbow Girl

5 votes
Calimity Kid
Iris Jacobs
Sensi
Zera Vultan

4 votes
Animal Lad
Dr.Zan Orbal
Marella Tao
Porcupine Pete
Proty
Psyche
Xera

3 votes
Anti-Lad
Flyntt Brojj
Princess Elwinda
Questar

2 votes
Atmos
Clonus
Energy Boy
Nam Lor
Re-Animage

1 vote
Ambassador Jeryl
Antonio Stefanacci
Elvar
Mess
Myla
Polecat
Rann Antar
Silver Sword

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
For the current contiunity I chose mostly Heroes of Lallor characters because I like their powers. For Threeboot I chose Elysion.

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Red Arrow:
For the current contiunity I chose mostly Heroes of Lallor characters because I like their powers.

Evolvo Lad, Gas Girl and Life Lass have awesome powers! Duplicate Boy is flat out *too* powerful (and seems to be written as a colossal doofus, to mitigate that somewhat). And Beast Boy? Yeah. They can't all be awesome. [Smile]

quote:
For Threeboot I chose Elysion. [/]
I liked Elysion, although, between him and Terra, it seems that earth-manipulators in DC are more than usually prone to raving psychosis... I once, just to be perverse, retconned him as the magically-conceived child of Mysa and Blok, in the classic continuity. [Smile]

Theena, Sizzle, Dream Boy and Turtle were my top picks for the Threeboot. I considered Gazelle, but figured she'd get plenty of votes without my help, and I liked her better in her first alien appearance, to her later 'generic human redhead' appearance.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked a lot of Lallorians, too.
And a couple Wanderers.

The Lallorians have been so ignored over the years and I haven't a clue why.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
I could of swore that I voted for Gazelle but from the totals I see that I didn't.

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Emily Sivana
Ask Question Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Emily Sivana   Email Emily Sivana         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
[QB]Evolvo Lad, Gas Girl and Life Lass have awesome powers!

Life Lass powers are similar to Selene's from the X-Men, so I'm surprised Life Lass hasn't been used more. I also like the heroes of Lallor because I grew up with X-Men. I think the Lallorians suffer because of uncreative naming.

quote:
I liked Elysion, although, between him and Terra, it seems that earth-manipulators in DC are more than usually prone to raving psychosis... I once, just to be perverse, retconned him as the magically-conceived child of Mysa and Blok, in the classic continuity.
I actually like that idea, could you provide me with a link? I wouldn't be surprised if some Legion children looked at the universe and said, "They are worms and we are giants. We deserve to rule."

--------------------
Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb

From: Illinois | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Am I the only one who voted for Tiffany Cross.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Probably.
I don't even remember who she is.
[Frown]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
In the Reboot, she was a psychic from the 20th century who had a part to play in Jo and Tinya's romance subplot. She confronted this bogus swami who conned her grandmother out of all her money, then Final Night happened, she hadn't paid the heating, and Tiffany's grandmother died. The swami had Phase's stone (like the one Apparition had) and it was causing havoc. Apparently, getting blasted by it gave Tiffany the ability to see ghosts.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Oh, I vagely remember her now!
A black girl?
K.
Got it!

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Yep.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Red Arrow:
quote:
I once, just to be perverse, retconned [Elysion] as the magically-conceived child of Mysa and Blok, in the classic continuity.
I actually like that idea, could you provide me with a link?
I never wrote it up as a fanfic, I was just tooling around with Mutants & Masterminds, making a 'legacy' team of Legion children. (A teenaged Graym, plus sons of Ayla & Brin, Chuck & Luornu, Lar & Tasmia, Gim & Yera, and Brainy & a test-tube, and daughters of Nura & Thom, Projectra & Val, Jo & Tinya, and a pair of non-identical twin kids of Jasmin & Rokk (I used her instead of Lydda, although Lydda also existed in this continuity, which was way more classic than reboot) and a genderless energy creature spawned by Shikari & Wildfire through dubious means...

In that 'verse, the magically-inclined worlds (including Talokk VIII, but not Orando) had more or less seceded from the UP, and formed a smaller counter alliance led from Sorcerer's World. Elysion's parentage was unkown to the rest of the universe, due to the sparse contact between those worlds and the UP, but he was a local hero to those worlds, travelling from world to world via mystical portals they'd set up to foster inter-planetary trade amongst themselves.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Note to Paul Levitz:

BRING BACK THE ORIGINAL KARATE KID, and be quick about it!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure to get my wish now since I asked so nicely eh? [Wink]

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
But, for Rao's sake, only bring back one of the original Karate Kid's. Things are confusing enough as it stands.

[Karate Kid] [Karate Kid II - Myg] [Karate Kid - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.