Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Lines you will never hear on LOSH... (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Lines you will never hear on LOSH...
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5: For God's sake, I'm a 12th level intelligence, so why can't I program this !@##!@! VCR?!

Saturn Girl: *singing*
Because I'm blond, I don't have to think
I talk like a baby and I never pay for drinks
I don't have to worry about getting a man
If I keep these fly and I keep this tan
Cause I'm a blond!
Triplicate Girl clones:
Yeah yeah yeah!
Saturn Girl:
Cause I'm a blond!
TG clones:
Yeah yeah yeah!
Saturn Girl:
I see people working, it just makes me giggle
I don't have to work I just have to jiggle
Cause I'm a blond!
B-L-O-N-D!
Cause I'm a blond!
Don't you wish you were me?

Phantom Girl: Everyone...I have a confession. I'm really..................a closet OTAKU! *runs crying to her room*
Everyone else: ....o...kay....

Brainy: Ooooh....shiny....

Phantom Girl: Wanna know why my eyes look like this? I stared at the sun too long.

(anyone who discusses this show on tv.com will recognize these from my post there as beastgirlsara)

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fangirl Girl
Every Bishonen's Worst Nightmare

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fangirl Girl   Author's Homepage   Email Fangirl Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
One more, curtesy of my boyfriend:

Triplicate Girls:
Dontcha dontcha wanna Fanta?

--------------------
Beware Fangirl Girl! Her power will force you into saucy slash situations you cannot escape from! *evil laugh* Don't drop the soap!

From: Washington state, have a second home in hell though where I stay when called in | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Straya
Raging Robophile

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Straya   Author's Homepage   Email Straya         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fangirl Girl:
Brainiac 5: For God's sake, I'm a 12th level intelligence, so why can't I program this !@##!@! VCR?!

Brainy: Ooooh....shiny....

OMFG. Comedy GOLD! I have so got to figure a way to work those into a fic, especially the "shiny" one. It's so simple, yet so funny.

quote:
Originally posted by Fangirl Girl:
One more, curtesy of my boyfriend:

Triplicate Girls:

LOL! Oh, so sad...yet on the verge of truth. There's seriously a parody fic in there, SOMEWHERE...

--------------------
"Not imbalanced, just creatively calibrated!"

Talks about Transformers too much. Likes robots with plenty of bling, er big guns!

From: Oklahoma City, OK | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Short-Term-Memory-Loss Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Short-Term-Memory-Loss Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
My First Post!!!

Brainy:Hey everyone! I just discovered this great ancient drink called Coke Cola! (starts acting hyper) Supermancanwegoonpatrolnow? Canwecanwecanwecanwecanwe? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeeeeeease????????

Everyone else: [Confused]

From: My secret lab/war room | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Tim Drake
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Tim Drake   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Tim Drake         Edit/Delete Post     
"That was our agreement when you set fire to my bed!"

"I don't know why I ever went out with you."
"Was it the ultra-love?"

"What do you feel like doing tonight, Thom?"
"You don't need your future-forecasting power to figure out the answer to that one, Nura!"

--------------------
Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake

From: Providence, RI | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, I can obviously see this thread is dying, so I decided to add a couple of lines...

Bouncing Boy: Hey, has anyone seen Triplicate girl?
Phantom girl: Who?

Saturn girl: Be careful with that Bazooka gun, Brainiac 5, don't blow your arm off!

Superman: Hey Lightning Lad, why are you crying?
Lighting Lad: Because I didn't get a Malibu barbie doll for Christmas!

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Awesomegirl:
Okay, I can obviously see this thread is dying, so I decided to add a couple of lines...

Bouncing Boy: Hey, has anyone seen Triplicate girl?
Phantom girl: Who?

Saturn girl: Be careful with that Bazooka gun, Brainiac 5, don't blow your arm off!

oh the irony...it's sad...but very funny! love it!

Lightning Lad: Hey Saturn Girl, wanna go to the amusement park? I hear they got a brand new roller coaster!
Saturn Girl: *screams and runs away*

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
OK everybody, we need to assemble a team for a mission, Bring out the Planetary Chance machine!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Copycat Girl
Candidate in the #1 Brainy fangirl contest - Finals with Fangirl Girl

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Copycat Girl   Email Copycat Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac 5: Cosmic Boy, we haven't heard any news about Timberwolf yet. What's going on?
Cosmic Boy: I don't know. Let me check...Hmm...According to his flight ring and communicator, he died weeks ago...
Brainiac 5: ...So does that mean we're holding auditions again.
Cosmic Boy: Yep.

This is half truth, half my-theory. Them not caring about Timberwolf dieing is, obviously, because he never shows up enough for any of them to really care. But here's my theory.
The Legion has sooo many people with some of the most random powers I have ever seen *cough*BouncingBoy*cough* I think they just want to go to the Science Police or United Planets people and say, "Look! We have over 1000 members!" Well after they lost TW they only had 999, so they had to hold the auditions to get a 1000 again. lol yes it's stupid and I really do think about this kinda stuff THAT much.

--------------------
"He's doomed. We all are. Oh, wanna hear a joke?"

"I'm always thinking about you. Because according to the restraining order, that's all I'm allowed to do."

From: Somewhere in New Metropolis. Got lost looking for Legion Headquarters. | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Bouncing Boy: No seconds for me!

Lightning Lad: Could I get a jump?

Brainic 5: Hey Timberwolf, you see the last X-Men movie? Boy was it good!

Anyone: Hi Superboy!

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Awesomegirl
Queen of Awesome

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Awesomegirl   Email Awesomegirl         Edit/Delete Post     
Originally I was going to wait until new episodes came out to post this, but what the hell? I'll post it NOW...

LL: Timberwolf, do I HAVE to?

TW: You lost the bet, Lightning Lad.

LL: Alright, alright,(over the intercom)Attention all legionarres, I, Lightning lad, would just like to announce that Timberwolf is WAAAAY cooler than I am, was, or ever will be. You can't see this, but right now I'm bowing down to his awesomeness...ALL HAIL TIMBERWOLF, KING OF AWESOME!!!

Superman: But I thought I was the king of awesome...*sniffles*

Brainy: That's okay Superman, you'll always be the king of awesome to me!

everyone else: AAAAAAWWWWW

--------------------
"Do, or do not. There is no try." -Yoda

From: Naboo | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.