Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » I want Mon-El to come back as a GIANT SNAKE!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I want Mon-El to come back as a GIANT SNAKE!!!
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm just kidding.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<falls onto the floor, bangs head>

K-kidding? Great gravy and potatos! You scared me, Kippers!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

He Who Slithers, I mean, Wanders.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Superboy to get reimagined as a giant snake, and Krypton as a planet'o'them.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm.... Superboy... giant snake... Superboy... giant snake...

Sometimes it's better to just walk right by things. [Smile]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, don't blame me for your dirty mind [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
You know, I thought this thread was about Mon-El's giant snake.

You guys never stay on topic!!!

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
I'm just kidding.

[Mad]

Don't DO that to me!

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] This idea has merit. Would it be Mon'Eel or Mon-Eel?

Of course he'd need a harness that offered arms AND shoulders so he could keep the cape.

If we're lucky the Phantom Zone/Stasis Zone/Quiet Zone/Buffer Zone/HyperTime-Out will terrorform him into his naga-form for us.

Good stuff, Kippers! [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

[ September 14, 2004, 10:35 PM: Message edited by: Miss Troia ]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
How about re-imagining Bouncing Boy as a giant snake? He curls into a huge spring and >boing<!
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Astrid Seahorse
Green Lantern Core

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Astrid Seahorse           Edit/Delete Post     
[Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark] Bouncing Boa!

Should there be a Legion of Super-Snakes? [Wonder Girl - Cassie Sandsmark]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Lythyl, the Omega Colony | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valor the M'Onell
Anything but a marvel

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valor the M'Onell   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
*Grabs gun* Next snake joke person gets shot
From: Australia | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
S'cuse me Val, I think I left my pen on the podium.
Thanks, dude.

While he looks away the Yellow Kid holds up a sign that says:
- Re-Imagining Tenzil as a snake -
Hamster Eater Lad!

[ September 15, 2004, 02:31 AM: Message edited by: Aqua Yellow ]

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well we could always have Chameleon as a giant snake. Every time he morphs he has to shed his snake skin, leaving it hanging around LW.

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

quote:
Originally posted by Valor the M'Onel:
*Grabs gun* Next snake joke person gets shot

Preview pic of the new Mon-El:

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.