Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Ways to get your Legion fix once "The Legion" ends... (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Ways to get your Legion fix once "The Legion" ends...
Lucifer07
Interstellar Man of Mystery.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
301. Go back to your hometown. Which happens to be one of the most dangerous places around, with your father to get your Mojo back.

302. Hang out with an ex girlfriend for a few weeks, then tell her you know why you have not been able to do you job. SHES TOO DAMN DISTRACTING!!!

303. Lose your sanity. Use a machine to make a weapon powerful enough to destroy the universe. Have a friend eat said machine to save universe
causing him to lose his sanity as well. Claim yourself ruler of the universe.

304. Try out for club, get rejected from club because you can only use the power you have once.
Die saving members from club using said power.
Come back a year later. Date Hot Winged Chick.

305. Your mom is elected President of Earth She then proceeds to annoy your friends. you start to whine about it bringing new meaning to the term mommas boy.

306. Resort vacation in the Himalayas with your new girlfriend: 1500 credits

Damage to resort after major fight with new girlfriends' ex boyfriend: 1.5 million

Finding out new girlfriend is actually a shaping changing spy who will imitate anywoman you want but not knowing what your going to tell your mom: Priceless.

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucifer07   Email Lucifer07         Edit/Delete Post     
307. Get a new gig using one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. Lose gig because your greed drove you to see the origin of the universe and you would have seen it too, if not for theose meddling kids.

308. Have your own kid only to see him side with those meddling kids time after time after time preventing you from taking over the Earth.

309. After finding out your Pops is the richest SOB in the U.P. Do you embrace your fathers' lifetstyle of the rich and famous? Do you try try to learn the family business? Do you even try to connect with your newfound father?

NO!!! you decided to go on a suicide run undercover on one of the most dangerous planets there is and bring a few friends with you. Where I come from we have names for Idiots like you. Oh wait I already said it. IDIOT!!!!

310: You get out of the joint after a thousand years, you start dating a woamn who loves you to death and you can't even take her on a decent vacation? For crying out loud man!!! Apokolips??? The Science Asteroid? I got a suite on Ventura and a weeks worth of white body makeup. You sir should watch your back!!!!

311. Burned in a low yield nuke explosion you lead a simple life in your brother shadow until you finally sleep with a girl and save the universe. Oh yeah you die doing it, sorry.

312. You bring your sister to be cured by Dr Smartest guy in the known universe. Not only is she not cured, she's possesed by a crazed computer. as a consolation prize you get the power to become invisible and teleport uncontrollably.

--------------------
I sought truth.. and found friendship and love, which even your lies can never take the memory of from me. (B5 to Time Trapper LSH 50)

From: Webers World | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucifer07

313. Tell all your friends that you've changed your name to KHARLAK and that if they or anyone else touches you they will have ten milliunits to recite the honorable litany of Shame And Apology!

--------------------

Lucifer07

314. Put a sign that says Conquer over your computer. feign ingnorance when it tries to take over the world.

315. Go to the nearest car dealership, Put up a sign that says Nullport in front, put a horse head on a salesman, Complain that the 5 mark 494 cruisers you ordered are late and you demand compensation.

------------------

We'll do our number: Go out there and try and hold the universe together for another day. After all this is why we're all here right?

[ May 20, 2007, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Lucifer07 ]

--------------------

insanelad
single

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insanelad   Email insanelad         Edit/Delete Post     
316. Join club with a hot telepath in it

317. Try really hard NOT to think about sex every time you're near the hot telepath

From: Kent | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Tim Drake
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Tim Drake   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Tim Drake         Edit/Delete Post     
318. Use penetra-vision to sneak peeks at said hot telepath.

319. Be disappointed when she starts wearing lead underwear.

--------------------
Aaron Kashtan/Sir Tim Drake

From: Providence, RI | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
insanelad
single

Icon 1 posted      Profile for insanelad   Email insanelad         Edit/Delete Post     
320. Use Penetra-vision to sneak peeks at hot team mates in the shower

321. Be hurt and confused when the Science Police come to arrest you, and claim that you've been de-powered so it *couldn't* be you.

From: Kent | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.