Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Dr. Landro's Hot Nurse! (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Dr. Landro's Hot Nurse!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ms. Cobalt Kid to you!

Jeepers! I wonder if Cobie has convinced the actual Lady Cobalt to dress up as a nurse and let him call her "Flora" yet!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I don't know how to get just the image, but here is the cover of a hilarious book

Case of the Not-So-Nice Nurse

Ms. Maney Wrote three books. All three feature Nurse Cherry Aimless and have Nancy Clue. The last also features the Hardly Boys.

I recommend these as very funny.

Uhhh.. They've changed where this link takes you to.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ms. Cobalt Kid to you!

Jeepers! I wonder if Cobie has convinced the actual Lady Cobalt to dress up as a nurse and let him call her "Flora" yet!
Er, I'm still working on how to approach putting that pitch in!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I forgot the actual reason I bumped this thread, which was to speculate on Nurse Flora's activities post-Dr. Landro's arrest!

Did she get a job with other Legion surgeons, like Dr. Hanscom?

[ December 15, 2008, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Much like Sugyn and Saturn Queen, I'd like to think she turned to a life of altruistic endaevors and selflessness to make up for her involvement in the notorious Meglaro/Landro Spy-Ring!

And likely hooked up with young up and coming medical student Kent Shakespeare! Thus, Kent gets a love interest at long last!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Hmm... she could've been Kent's sugar mama that helps him get through med school, but then he dumps for a totally hot younger woman once he becomes a big shot doctor/Legionnaire...
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.