Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Ways to get your Legion fix once "The Legion" ends... (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Ways to get your Legion fix once "The Legion" ends...
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's what make the Legion so exciting! It's Adventure 24/7!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
[Big Grin] Good one, EDE!

I think CJ was actually asking about Obadiah's #247 on his list, though. I can't seem to recall that event in the Adventure days or beyond either.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

You mean TC's 247? I assume it refers to Jan's merger with the Omniphagos.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Yup.
From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
249. Attempt to join a club. Get rejected. Decide that members of club are stupid, all of them stupid.

250. Get vocal cords severed. Create a stupid-looking automaton to translate your thoughts into words. Be very, very careful what you think.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
251. Practice signing your name "Steve Apollo" in case you ever have a problem with how your bosses handle your work.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

252. Try to thwart the plans of evildoers by creating imperfect duplicates of them.
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

253. Decide that the best way to defeat the bad guy is by morphing into a multi-armed weirdo!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
253. Inexplicably change your origin from manipulated teen turned evil to member of exploited race turned evil so that you can turn good and join a better class of club.
From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

254. Attempt to sacrifice yourself to bring a dead friend back to life.

--------------------

CJ Taylor
Schako Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CJ Taylor   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
[Big Grin] Good one, EDE!

I think CJ was actually asking about Obadiah's #247 on his list, though. I can't seem to recall that event in the Adventure days or beyond either.

I was just curious why 247 is a memorable number in Legion Lore. But thanks for explain' it to me.

--------------------
Just spouting off.

From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

255. Attempt to shoehorn yourself into somebody else's sestablished past continuity.
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

256. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Marry a really hot chick AND her identical twin sister. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Lose your powers. Regain your powers. Lose your powers. Regain your powers.

[ May 21, 2004, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Obadiah Oldbuck ]

kid chaos

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kid chaos   Author's Homepage   Email kid chaos         Edit/Delete Post     
257. Develop a computer program to see who would have the most fun kissing one another.

258. If gay, be really ambiguous about it.

259. Create a race of intelligent raccoon-people for purposes of enslavement, nourishment.

[ May 21, 2004, 03:16 PM: Message edited by: braalian ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

260. Get rejected from club; join a loser's club; get fat; lose weight; develop a stutter.

261. Inhale mind-altering mist.

262. Touch people and say, "Beware my evil hand!"

--------------------

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.