Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know if this helps you out Sarcasm Kid,if you wanted the bios too.

-

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you for the pics but, yeah, I did want the bios as well.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Can someone please post pics of "Brainiac's Daughter/XTC" from Kingdom Come?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainiac's daughter

and a few more from this commentary on Kingdom Come.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
Rimbor -- In what Green Lantern sector?

I'm playing with a few ideas and was wondering if we've ever been told what Green Lantern Sector Rimbor is in. Do we know what planets are close to Rimbor, or if there's ever been a specific Green Lantern for the sector mentioned?

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have a pic of Tenzil in his original costume but with the "tooth" symbol on his chest?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have a pic of Chlorophyll Kid in his "fat" costume but showing him not fat? I love the costume but don't want him to be fat.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry, but let's keep reference questions to this thread only.

I don't believe that Rimbor (or any of the Legionnaires' home worlds) has been designated by Green Lantern space sectors beyond Earth's.

You can always photoshop a tooth onto an image of Matter-Eater Lad's original costume.

And finally, Giffen was the only one to draw that costume as I recall and Ral never appeared thin while wearing it.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by BouncingBear:
Thanks for the pics, I really appreciate that. Does anyone know if there was a pic of Quantum Queen in her original costume..I mean just her alone?

Here's the only one I could find .

Quantum Queen

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Cadet
Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Cadet   Email Space Cadet         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Sorry, but let's keep reference questions to this thread only.

Actually I think *I'm* the one who should be apologizing, I posted without double-checking.

quote:
I don't believe that Rimbor (or any of the Legionnaires' home worlds) has been designated by Green Lantern space sectors beyond Earth's.
That's what I thought, but I was hoping I might at least find some reference to nearby planets that might give a clue as well.

Thanks,
Walt Sterdan

--------------------
Readin' Legion since '62

From: Winnipeg | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum. I thought this was the right one. I don't have photoshop so am unable to cut and paste. I was hoping someone on this board might be able to help out with this. As well as with showing a slimmed down Chlorophyll Kid. If this is the wrong forum, please let me know where to post. Thank you. Also..thank you guys for the pics of Quantum Queen...I really appreciate your efforts. Thanks again!
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
While I would still appreciate the Who's Who bios of Mess, Polecat, Xera, and Silver Sword, for now I have to ask if anyone has good picture of Emerald Eye-possessed Chameleon from the "Emerald Legion". Ivan Brandon's gonna be at Big Apple Con and, judging from a headsketch he did of this Lovecraft-like Sinestro Corpsman, he'd be perfect for it.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

-

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.