Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Just 4 Fun: U predict: WHERE will Lo3W rank in the top 300? (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Just 4 Fun: U predict: WHERE will Lo3W rank in the top 300?
Superboy
RE-RETCONNED

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy   Email Superboy         Edit/Delete Post     
Final Crisis LO3W #1 has had anunannounced(as far as I know) second printing. They had it at my LCS today with a new cover...it's a variant on the first printing LL Cover.

Not just reorders...but a full fledged second printing.

Stay tuned on those sales figures...

68K+, and counting.

Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
LO3W #1 shows up again in September's charts with 5,608 in re-orders. No word if it's the 2nd printing or just straight re-orders (Although Diamanod isn't listing it as a 2nd printing).

That's close to 74K.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
#20, 68k.

No-one said 20 (or 21), so Arm Fall Off Boy wins the sweepstake with his guess of #19. Lash will send him his prize shortly... [Smile]

Still waiting. I take cash. Or Adventure # 247.

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superboy
RE-RETCONNED

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superboy   Email Superboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rouge:
LO3W #1 shows up again in September's charts with 5,608 in re-orders. No word if it's the 2nd printing or just straight re-orders (Although Diamanod isn't listing it as a 2nd printing).

That's close to 74K.

It's a legit second printing....either that or there was a third cover that was never announced.

The cover on these orders features a variation of the Lightning Lad cover..it's got the red FC border layout with the Lightning Lad portrait greatly reduced to a centerpiece on the cover...I'll try to post an image of it later.

74K is not too shabby...not the 100k mark I expected, but the best numbers for any form of Legion story since the first couple of 5YG issues...better than anything at the end of the Levitz run as well. And keep in mind...the Action Legion held it's audience and actually increased it as that arc continued.

Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.