Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Legion May 2008 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion May 2008 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Askanipsion:
quote:
Originally posted by Titan Lad:
Plus I really want to see Mr. Manapul draw her [Embarrassed]

Yeah I love his art. He draws an awesome Irma - the best I have ever seen. His Dream Girl would look so cool.
Yes he does, well he draws every character awesome. Dream Girl would rock.
From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colossal Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colossal Boy   Email Colossal Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Zero Kahn:
When asked about the Legions 50th aniversery at Wondercon Dido said this:

"You will see the Legion of Super Heroes, you will see the Legion of Super Heroes, and you will see the Legion of Super Heroes in DC Universe #0"

That was an interesting comment by Didio, and it sure sounds like a Legion of 3 worlds type story is coming. What I'm curious about is whether this will be part of the Final Crisis event or one of the stand-alone events running parallel to Final Crisis in 2008.
Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think there's been a hint that the monitors believe the existence of more than one version of the LSH is an anomaly caused by the constant reforming of the DCU.

One or more monitors attempting to fix things in the future could be enough for such a story.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
I think there's been a hint that the monitors believe the existence of more than one version of the LSH is an anomaly caused by the constant reforming of the DCU.

One or more monitors attempting to fix things in the future could be enough for such a story.

I dunno. According to the Lightning Saga multiple Legions existed before the first Crisis (Superman was an active member during the Legion of Three Worlds encounter), i.e., long before these 52 monitors and their multiverse were "born".

Anyway, there's a perfectly simple and sound explanation for multiple Legions in the recent Superman Annual #13 that has nothing to do with the Multiverse, new or old, whereby their existence is not an anomaly or something "wrong" but reflects how we perceive the future in real life. I'll have to dig it up later.

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
I want to see Ultraman's Legion! That might be a micro project for me? hmmm...
From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Here's the real cover for DC Universe #0. Legion goodness!

Click for fullsize image

Click here for larger image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Charlemagne Kid Charlemagne has just turned 54
Frisky Perchlorate

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Charlemagne   Email Kid Charlemagne         Edit/Delete Post     
"The stunning return of a force for good"---Barry Allen? [Smile]

--------------------
If your klordny lasts longer than 4 hours, seek medical attention.

From: Arkansas Province, Baaldur | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.