Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Dawn of the MILITANT LSH FAN! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Dawn of the MILITANT LSH FAN!
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Eh, I'm color-blind anyway, and I've worn stranger things on my head than a collapsed- souffle-pretending-to-be-a-hat.

Sign me up!

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
NO LEGION DEATHS IN LEGION OF THREE WORLDS!

Well, okay... you can have Lori Morning.... maybe Ansis and The Mess... but that's IT!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricardo
Adult Legion Reservist

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricardo   Author's Homepage   Email Ricardo         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd have the Reboot LSH off'ed with their heads! The snake thing first, obviously.
From: Brasil | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Oh, and LSH fans attending SDCC... don't forget, No more Mr. Or Miss Nice Nerd Lad or Lass!

When those snooty Batman, Sandman or Archie fans look down on you, be sure to kick 'em in the crotch, then the face once they fall to their knees in agony.

LSH RULES!!!! Aw yeah Legion!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*hopes that no one notices he stole the "Aw yeah Legion!" catchphrase from TINY TITANS.*

<------------------------------------------------------

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
To set the tempo, I'm punching the first Star Trek fan I find right in the face!

And then Abin will rob him blind!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

AW YEAH LEGION!!!!!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
"AW YEAH LEGION" is the Tits!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Make sure you yell it everytime you beat up a snooty fan at the con!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I might actually invade the "Watchmen" panel for an 'AW YEAH LEGION' induced beating on some unsuspecting snoody fan/film geek!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And don't let anyone dis the LSH cartoon either! Smash their Batman/Teen Titans/JL Unlimited-loving toon-twerp faces in! AW YEAH LEGION!

Go Militant Legion fans! Bash! Smash!

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Beware of those Sugar & Spike fans though. I hear they're hardcore!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

So.... how many stuck-up Bat/Super/X-fan comic geeks got beat up by militant LSH fans? Lots I hope!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
CJ and I were pretending I was Zack Snyder for a little while (mainly to cut the line in the Geoff Johns panel). If it continued, the plan would be for fans to ask for 'Zack's' autograph and then for me to punch them in the face and burn all the swag they got!
Silver Age Lad
Part-time member living in another century

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silver Age Lad   Email Silver Age Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
To all those people who say the Legion has dorky names we need to say ... True the Legion needs cool names like Marvel Girl, Invisible Girl, Beast Boy. They are sooooo much cooler!
From: Ancient Kingdom of Northumbria, UK | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.