Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Homosexual comic characters promote kissing! (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Homosexual comic characters promote kissing!
LoneWolfLondo
Reserve

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LoneWolfLondo   Email LoneWolfLondo         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Interesting, I cant speak from a deep understanding but for the (rather few, I admit) homosexuals I've known over the years it seems to go from one extreme to the opposite as soon as they understood something.

Sort of a repression, then to a sudden explosion when they have some sort of epiphany. Heteros seem to evolve on a more gradualist learning curve as it were.

So yeah I see what you're saying.

Heteros evolve?
You learn something new every day! [Hmmm?]

[ September 11, 2005, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: LoneWolfLondo ]

--------------------
Scrofulus!

From: Buffalo, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Homosexual comic book characters are a myth, like rock candy and catchphrases created by EDE and Lash!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Homosexual comic book characters are a myth, like rock candy and catchphrases created by EDE and Lash!

Jeepers! Rock candy is a myth?

Cobalt Kid, you are the tits for exposing these myths (as opposed to exposing yourself)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Jinkies! Does that mean that Velma is, in reality, a very brainy lesbian? [Wink] [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
But how do we explain Condo?

The gay ray or Computo trap left behind a gay residue on the converted Legionnaires. Condo unwittingly duplicated this residue and became gay himself.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KidChaos:
I wonder whose evil machinations transformed me from a red-blooded American boy into the degenerate homosexual I am today?

Or maybe its just insanity...

Did you read Legion growing up? I know I did. LSH is obviously to blame!

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
It was seeing Cosmic Boy in that bustier! That's what did it! I'm gay because of a scantily clad young man in a comic book!

Genetics! Ha! A likely story! It was Cosmic Boy!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
This supports my theory that the Legion was originally written by time travellers who, of course, knew how the future series would turn out.

Read in its context, this is a contender for the funniest post ever!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Click for fullsize image

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Mekt Ranzz
singular.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mekt Ranzz           Edit/Delete Post     
regarding the topic title: maybe, but what has that done for me lately?

bah! [Mekt Ranzz - Re-Imagined]

From: out & about | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Click for fullsize image

Cool! Are these yours, or somebody else's? Nice job regardless. Jeckie looks especially good.

I'm very tempted sometimes to buy a cheap Cy-Girl on-line and try my hand at figure customization. God knows, that's probably the only way I'm ever going to own any large-sized, well clothed and styled Legionairre action figures (although I must say that I'm hopeful that DC Direct will at least do Mon-El someday).

Sorry. I know that this is off topic, but your pic really grabbed me. The rest of the thread has put a smile on my face, too, for what its worth. Hmmm. Would the collarary of this thread be: heterosexual comic characters promote punching? Nah! Just too many unplanned babies in the world, that's all. [Smile]

[ August 16, 2007, 03:53 AM: Message edited by: Mediocre Boy ]

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Mediocre Boy, for more LSH-doll fun:

Introducing Princess Projectra

and

Phantom Girl Doll

Healex is the proud owner, and he's planning MORE!

Don't miss all the fun in the BITS forum!

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I think we can all agree that Cham and Gim are the breakout homosexual stars of the threeboot. They're practically dripping with sexual tension these days. Of course, who knows what Cham qualifies for sexuality-wise. He's got three continuities of sexual aggression to finally get out, ever since his late-Adventure days.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
next you'll be telling me that Sinde is a lesbian.

She's not??? [Eek!] [Wink]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Click for fullsize image

Go ahead, Jeckie-- KISS her!

--------------------

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.