Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Other People COSMIC BOY slapped, off-panel (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Other People COSMIC BOY slapped, off-panel
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Feh. His incoherent stammering was what drove Tharok to it. Remember, to Tharok's computer enhanced brain it was like he was mumbling around for hours, not a mere panel. He was probably only halfway serious about taking over the universe 'til Cos irritated him so badly.

[ January 26, 2005, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: matlock ]

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by rokk steady:
Cosmic Boy slaps the hell out me all the time, but I still love him, and I hope that one day he will change and become the tender, caring man he made himself out to be before the indentation of his palm print became a part of my face.

Somebody needs a lollipop.

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Incidentally, I have it on good authority that Cos used to line up the Athramites for daily slapping sessions.

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
 -

The panel so amusing, it must be re-posted!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Tee hee! And so it begins...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
What's really amusing is that Tharok apparently considers that a method of killing Cos quickly.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Also that super-speedy Superboy just sort of hangs back to catch the action. I bet he'd been itching to slap Cos for the longest time.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hm...notice where Tharok's robotic hand is off to at the same time! What a frisky lil' homicidal half-robot he was!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camtin
Eats Matter (Stupid?)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camtin   Email camtin         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I'm going to cry~! Too funny! What about the last panel in 5YL Legion #1 with Cham and Rokk? They walk into the horizon... and Rokk says "Hey remember when..." and then it gets cut off.

I know Cham got slapped right then and there.

[ January 27, 2005, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: camtin ]

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rokk steady
Magically Delicious

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rokk steady   Email rokk steady         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad to know Cos can now star in his own Lifetime (Spacetime?) movie-of-the-week once he retires.

KP, I'm still waitin' for my lollipop.

--------------------
Why are you laughing at me? It's unkind, as well as puzzling!

From: City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I happen to know Rokk slapped Giffen for the Sean Erin/Proty nonsense. THAT'S why he really left the nook.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
 -

The panel so amusing, it must be re-posted!
What do you think it sounds like when somebody with a metal ass lets one go? (Whilst slapping of course.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
In a similar vein to the salami boy story aparently both Beppo and Koko were the victoms of repeated off panel slappings during Rok growth years.

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
you sure those were slaps - not spanks?
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
camtin
Eats Matter (Stupid?)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camtin   Email camtin         Edit/Delete Post     
Can we get some pics of when SW6 Live Wire almsot kills Rokk?

Ahhh that was fun....

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.