Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Waid lurks! Post plot requests here (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Waid lurks! Post plot requests here
Shadow Kid
Talokian Super-Hunk

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shadow Kid   Email Shadow Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Four words Mr. Waid:

Legion of Super Babies

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Kid, I like the way you think!

Throw in a few folks getting de-volved to protoplasm, and I'm sold!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddcam
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddcam   Email toddcam         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sudro Brown II:
[Funny thing: I've noticed that no-one is clamoring for Monstress to return. Poor girl, she must be feeling rather unloved!

As I used to say back on the DC message boards, Monstress should come back! More than Live Wire, or Element Lad, or Leviathan or whoever. Monstress, my love, my sweet, never really given a chance! God, she doesn't even have a smilie! Monstress, Monstress, Monstress! Oh, Candi, sweet girl, I love you...

So, like I always used to say, BRING BACK MONSTRESS!

Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tromium
Decrystallized

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tromium           Edit/Delete Post     
Heck, I love Monstress too, but not THAT deeply!

To Waid and Kitson: Be true to your own creative impulses but be true to our beloved characters, too. Nothing is worse than seeing your fave Legionnaires twisted, perverted, ignored or retconned because of the whim of a particular writer. DnA made a mighty effort to undo the insults of previous creators but managed to introduce a few new insults of their own. I hope you'll rise above that temptation. Having said my piece, welcome aboard!

From: Reimagined Trom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toddcam
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toddcam   Email toddcam         Edit/Delete Post     
You're just prejudiced against huge, orange Cro-Magnon women.
Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Bring Back Monstress, then de-age her to a super-baby!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Turn Cub into Doctor Mayavale!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Please please please turn Zoe back to normal! And please put her to good use, she really had a unique personality when she was first introduced. Oh, and how about some more characters with large insectoid abdomens? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

More insects with breasts!!!!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Come up with more plot contrivances to show the Legionnaires in various stages of undress. Show more skin. Sex sells!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lola rosa
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lola rosa           Edit/Delete Post     
This series needs CLOWNS!
A clown member, a clown villian or have them visit a clown populated planet. Anything, just please...
...SEND IN THE CLOWNS!!!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Val/Andy & Lyle/Brainy Double Date!

I double-DARE ya!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Beehives! We need more beehives! I think Sensor's hair is long enough for that [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GREAT idea! I love it!

Isn't it about time Ambush Bug returned to the Legion's time?

He could fall in love with an insect with breasts!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Would Shikari qualify as an insect with breasts? Or maybe we should transform Gates too!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.