Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » I Always Kinda Knew I'd End Up Your Ex-Girlfriend (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Always Kinda Knew I'd End Up Your Ex-Girlfriend
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
ooo....I found Nila's scene! She's got some *attitude!* Oh you GO girl!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Chaseer?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Circe?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Lana Lang? (Okay, so she was a special-status Legionnaire.)
camtin
Eats Matter (Stupid?)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for camtin   Email camtin         Edit/Delete Post     
Just for fun, let's have another Legion Ring wearer's ex-wife join the mix. Yea, even if he stole the ring....

That's right ladies and gents, the late Booster Gold’s 90 year old time traveling ex-wife, Gladys!

Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Wait a minute. Is this right? So Magnetic Kid had a girlfriend named Polla? Pol and Polla? Were they ever caught singing together?

"Hey, hey, Polla
I wanna marry you..."

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Yep, Pol and Polla. Too cute, eh? Must've been the popular name on Braal at that time. Important media figure perhaps?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
[Sinde] :Zynthia: [Nila] [Markita] :Marya: [Iresa] :Polla::Luii:
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
No smilies for Zynthia, Marya, Polla, and Luii? Shocking!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for putting that damn song back in my always-beleaguered brain, EDE. You're a stand-up guy and I'll get you for it someday.

[AHHHH!!!!]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't remember Marya. What's the skinny on her?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
She was Element Lad's girlfriend in the Tornado Twins story (Adventure 373). When he got a call to report to HQ, he jumped out of his space car and left her stranded, since she couldn't drive. Prior to that, she had been complaining that she never saw him much any more.

We never saw her again, so maybe she was involved in a fatal car crash. "I always kinda knew I'd end up your dead ex-girlfriend."

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Blackest Night: Revenge of the Future-Exes??

[I Dunno]

Excuse me. I need to go and hide now...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
I DEMAND an "Attack of the Jilted Exes!" story!!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Could be like The First Wives Club, but angrier.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.