Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Who did Ron-Karr think he was fooling? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Who did Ron-Karr think he was fooling?
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
This thread also reminds me....Tyr didn't like Radiation Roy's name, so he called him Radiator. Like that's tougher? Think of the Hembeck toon...

"Hey Spider Girl, these are my cousins Alternator, Carburator and Generator."

What would Tyr call Ron-Karr?

Flattener?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
This thread also reminds me....Tyr didn't like Radiation Roy's name, so he called him Radiator. Like that's tougher? Think of the Hembeck toon...

"Hey Spider Girl, these are my cousins Alternator, Carburator and Generator."

Tyr's longterm plan included changing the spelling of his own name to "Tire".
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Omni Craig
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omni Craig   Email Omni Craig         Edit/Delete Post     
Bah, he was a second Tyr character anyway. [Wink]

Hmmm. Just had a thought, since Tyr's gun arm could detach, imagine the mayhem if it latched onto another "extremity-challenged" Legion applicant: [Arm-Fall-Off-Boy]

A mind-controlling gun in one hand and an arm as a club in the other. Now we gots ourselves a story...

--------------------
Craig C.

- Time travel stories are told in chronillogical order.

From: Santa Ana, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Imagine the Detachable Gun Arm's disappointment when it grabs onto AFO Boy...it's instantly set free.

Dud!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Battle of the century: Arms Fall Off Boy vs Tyr's gun

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doublechinner
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doublechinner   Email doublechinner         Edit/Delete Post     
In all the hilarity, let us not forget Ron-Karr's more evil and more lethal twin, Ron-Co. He slices, he dices, he lops and he chops. He turns Chlorophyl Kid into cole slaw in seconds, without even breaking a sweat.

--------------------
...but you don't have a moment where you're sitting there staring at a table full of twenty-five characters with little name signs that say, "Hi, my superpower is confusing you!"

From: Chicago, IL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Tyr? Arms-Fall-Off Boy? Bah! Get out of Ronn-Kar's thread! I bet if Jim Lee said Ronn-Kar was cool, you'd all be singing a different tune.

You know why there was never a post Zero Hour LSV? Who was the missing ingredient? Who was the straw that stirred the villainous drink?

[Ronn-Kar]

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Forget Jim Lee!

Rob Liefield and Chuck Austen present: Ronn-Karr Reloaded! Now that would kick ass!

And I always figured Ronn-Kar was planning to not really kill a Legionnaire, but render them comatose and hide their bodies or something. I mean, he was way too nice for his old pal Sun-Emperor, who decided it was good manners to roast helpless Orandians alive like a half a rack of spare ribs!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

I heart this thread! [Tyr]

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester

I actually love the idea of Tyr's gun attaching itself to Arms-Fall-Off Boy!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Depicted in the "Impress the Empress" holo thread I did in Bits quite a while ago.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

quote:
I just depicted Grimbor using paper clips to subdue Ron-Karr.

.... in the Male Holo Model thread at bits. I do believe that was a pretty clever idea.

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Heh!
quote:
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Heh!
quote:
 -

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Eryk Davis Ester

Ron Karr, Business Expert?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.