Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The Real Cover #11 Scans (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Real Cover #11 Scans
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Igee! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healex
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healex   Email Healex         Edit/Delete Post     
Barry... I just have to say that I've read the Legion for about 30 yrs now...and between you and Mark Waid, you've made me very excited about the Legion like I haven't been in years.
Your artwork is fantastic, and the thought you put into it shows. I hope you stick with us for a long time. I'm just gonna sit back and enjoy the show and see when and how some of my old favorites show up and new ones come along.
Thanks again Barry!

From: Tampa | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Kitson
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Kitson   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks Healex
I really appreciate the kind words!
I'll besticking with the book for as long as I possibly can - you can be sure of that! [Smile]

--------------------
Cheers
Barry

www.barrykitson.com

From: UK | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Me too Healix! I love it when a team introduces new people to the world of the future.

One of the things that Legion creator teams seem to always do is try to introduce characters with lasting impact on the mythos. I think Barry and Mark have definitely done that already. We've seen several new faces that are probably going to be expanded on and used by the creative teams to follow them for many years to come.

I'm dying to see the the WaK Bizarro Legionnaires eventually show up in a real story, the kids on the planet where we first met Elysion's team were great! "I'm really fast" girl deserves another shot with the team someday, we've seen Teena several times and I'll bet she has some kind of important role to play in an upcoming story (but I can't begin to guess what it'll be), then there is Lyle's father and Sun Boy's parents and If I were to keep going I'm sure I could pick out several more.

Some people complain about the enormous cast of characters in the Legionverse but I've always thought that it was one of the strengths of the book. Something for everybody!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.