Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » The Many Heroic Deeds of MATTER-EATER LAD! (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Many Heroic Deeds of MATTER-EATER LAD!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
ACTION #381-- Stands up to Vi's jerk boyfriend Duplicate Boy!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

SBOY #184-- Despite being suspected of being a traitor, Tenzil escapes from the Legion and uncovers the identity of the real villain, his creepy brother Renkil!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Not to mention his key role in the big mission to Dimension QK-51!

One of many Legion tales that never was told, along with Mordru's first appearence, etc.
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

SLSH #212-- Cleverly defeats the more powerful Calorie Queen, leading the Legionnaires to rally against the Legion of Super-Rejects!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Jillikers! I need to see more Tenzil heroic feat-performing listed!

IIRC, next is:

SLSH # 251-- Defeats OMEGA, the monstrous creature that has already handed the Legion it's collective ass on a platter!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

I believe that is next! Unfortunately, giving the spotty nature of my SLSH collection, I don't own that issue! Any other great heroic deeds while he was crazy, or is the next one his heroic use of Stone Boy to defeat Pulsar Stargrave in the Subs Special (which also displays his humility, given that he let Dag take all the credit)?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'm about to head directly into that era with my Cos-crimes research, so I'll be sure to keep an eye out!

When does your collection cease its spottiness?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester

Basically with the GDS. Though I don't really recall Levitz using Tenz at all in the book itself after his cure/return to Bismoll.
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Pretty sure he doesn't. We don't see Tenz do anything but stand in the background for group shots until Giffen's Subs special, and then TMK--where Tenz showed his heroism in spades once again!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Jillikers! I need to see more Tenzil heroic feat-performing listed!

IIRC, next is:

SLSH # 251-- Defeats OMEGA, the monstrous creature that has already handed the Legion it's collective ass on a platter!

Jillikers, LASH, the very act of eating a universe warping device drove poor Tenzil nutzoid!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Thus elevating him to Ferro Lad-levels of heroism and self-sacrifice!

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Pretty sure he doesn't. We don't see Tenz do anything but stand in the background for group shots until Giffen's Subs special, and then TMK--where Tenz showed his heroism in spades once again!

Oh, there's his famous eating the carrot scene! No doubt eating that carrot was secretly a great heroic act!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I always assumed that carrot was actually a Dominator bomb sent to Earth to destroy the Legion. Given their vegetable-technology and stuff, it its, and Tenzil's diplomatic 'in the know'-ness allowed him to uncover this plot before it even reached the Legion!

Tenzil Kem: Scourge of the Dominion!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

SW6 TENZIL HEROIC FEATS

Takes a bite out of crime by rendering the Persuader's atomic axe useless with his mighty molars!

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
SLSH #212-- Cleverly defeats the more powerful Calorie Queen, leading the Legionnaires to rally against the Legion of Super-Rejects!

And show his true heroic nature when he suggests that Calorie Queen take his spot in the Legion.

I always wondered why Tenzil never just ate the Iron Curtain of Time.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.