Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Children of the Legion - What would their powers be? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Children of the Legion - What would their powers be?
Computo
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Computo   Email Computo         Edit/Delete Post     
Given the advanced technology in the 31st century, couldn't there be DNA splices of members of the same gender?

Thus, you could have a splice offspring of Saturn Girl and Dreamer, or of Element Lad and M-Onel.

Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmm...now that's interesting and innovative...I can see a DNA combination of Brainiac 5 - Saturn Girl - Dreamer...what a powerful person that one will become. I like what you are thinking about.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Computo
Honorary

All this old-fashioned childbirth thing is short-sighted. Its one thousand years in the future... You want your kid to have Marilyn Monroe's tinkling laugh, then tick the genetic box and she's got it.

A M'Onel - Brainiac 5 - Saturn Girl combination would be another impressive option.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Getting awfully powerful, these superkids! Is there a gene for benign concern for all and general, all-around goodness? Might want to splice that in as a precaution....

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looks That Kill Lad
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looks That Kill Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I always thought pre-zh that the child of Colossal Boy and his Durlan wife would be interesting. They would be able to change in to large monsters and gain the proportional strength.
From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
If Spark and Gates got together, they could have a whole brood of Lightning Bugs!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
[Laugh Out Loud] funny thing is...I was watching old classic Twilight Zone....know what I am talking about? that the females get to choose which "perfect" female figure they want to become and same thing with male...so once they go through the operation...they become look alikes. Poor little girl...she succumbed in the end. Sad but strange story.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Star Boy and Umbra =
Galax: Able to manipulate Dark Matter as a physical force.

Ferro and Spark =
Dynamo Boy: Human lightning rod and generator.

Gates and XS =
Static: Able to move thru Hyperspace interdimensions at will.

Kid Quantum and Gear =
Time Bomb: Generates temporal explosive devices

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
If Tyroc and Sun Boy had a child, he would be called "Flaming Screamer" and could cause things to burst into flames at a distance by shouting at them.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Computo
Honorary

quote:
"Flaming Screamer"
LOL
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.