Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Imra Ardeen is a SHAMELESS HUSSY (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Imra Ardeen is a SHAMELESS HUSSY
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
Well, she is.

I wish I liked Saturn Girl. I really do. But something keeps holding me back.

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Blaine:
quote:
Well, she is.

I wish I liked Saturn Girl. I really do. But something keeps holding me back.
I'm not going to say for sure, but I would just like for you to consider that it MIGHT be because she's a shameless hussy!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm warning you all. You're on my list. Things might start happening if this train of thought continues. Just a kind word of warning from one of your gracious benefactors.
[Lightning Lad] [Saturn Girl]

[Wink]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I find myself compelled to voice my support for Saturn Girl!

Funny... I had intended to post to the Spaceopoly thread...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Suck-up!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
[Saturn Girl]

I LOVE Saturn Girl.

[Saturn Girl]

She is NOT a shameless hussy.

[Saturn Girl]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Suck-up!

Guess who's on top of the list? [Smile]
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

[Frown]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Remember when Imra threw herself all over Brin on that asteroid? SHAMELESS I tells ya!!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Remeber how she didn't skip a beat when it turned out her hudband was really a Proty? As if any warm body in the sack will do -- SHAMELESS!
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Remember that fuschia bikini? SO shameless!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Lightning Lad
Founder

Okay, two more for my list. And Drake gets a special place in line for mentioning the 'P' word.

[Wink]

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by DrakeB3003:
Remeber how she didn't skip a beat when it turned out her hudband was really a Proty? As if any warm body in the sack will do -- SHAMELESS!

Is Drake just mad 'cause it's not his warm "body" sack?
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I think you're all just scared of a strong and competent woman.

Is there a male counterpart to "Shameless Hussy" - can't think of one, maybe Lothario, but that's become a bit obscure. Even "Don Juan" and "Tom Cat" have a certain flair to them, offsetting the moral condemnation.

Puritans!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Double Standards suck!

Y'know what... that ROKK KRINN is a shameless hussy for wearing that black camisolle for a costume!

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.