Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Need A Legion Reference? Post Here (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  65  66  67   
Author Topic: Need A Legion Reference? Post Here
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone have an image of the full wrap around Starlin cover to Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #238?

Thanks !!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Portfolio Boy
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Portfolio Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Portfolio Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Legion Worlders! I'm desperately in need of a Legion reference, and hope you can help.

Here's the scenario:

If you were going to start a comics review blog, and blogger won't let you title it "Shanghalla" because you've already created and deleted a blog with that name, what would you call your blog? Keep in mind, we're looking for a name that it might be possible to register as a .com eventually, so it should work as more than merely legionreference.blogspot.com

From: Sumner, ME | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
WebersWorld? BrandeIndustries?

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
"Nasshead" appears to be available [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jerry:
Does anyone have an image of the full wrap around Starlin cover to Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #238?

Thanks !!

-
Click for larger image

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, perfect ! Thanks, LL. You're the best.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Anytime Jerry.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
Hey Legion Worlders! I'm desperately in need of a Legion reference, and hope you can help.

Here's the scenario:

If you were going to start a comics review blog, and blogger won't let you title it "Shanghalla" because you've already created and deleted a blog with that name, what would you call your blog? Keep in mind, we're looking for a name that it might be possible to register as a .com eventually, so it should work as more than merely legionreference.blogspot.com

How about...

247Zone
Flight Ring
Sprock!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
those are 3 seperate suggestions, in case it's not obvious. [Smile]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidflash2fan
could be rabid

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidflash2fan   Author's Homepage   Email kidflash2fan         Edit/Delete Post     
i need a aw inspireing pic of chameleon boy
it can be any one of his costumes

--------------------
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions

From: ny | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I know that I don't have any , However does anyone have any graet resolution pics of Imra in her bikini suit, some shots of Kal as superboy with the legion. I'm also looking out for some good Ayla pics, 3boot, reboot and pre boot. Oh! before I forget same applies to Luornu. Yes I see the irony of asking for three versions of a carggite xD!
From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Need reference and info.

Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid all first appeared in LOSH #272? Nightwind was a Cockrum character originally right?

And originally Crystal Kid was blue?

I have LOSH # 272 but if anyone has any other pics of early versions of Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid please share.

thanks

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Acid Digestion Lad
Legion hopeful

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Acid Digestion Lad   Email Acid Digestion Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
If anyone's got it I could use some good shots of Triplicate girl alla the three boot. Reboot Triad and Dou Damsel with that spiffy split suit that she had purple one half orange the other.
From: Bismoll, baby! Yeah!! | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Ultra Jorge:
Need reference and info.

Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid all first appeared in LOSH #272? Nightwind was a Cockrum character originally right?

And originally Crystal Kid was blue?

I have LOSH # 272 but if anyone has any other pics of early versions of Nightwind, Lamprey and Crystal Kid please share.

thanks

Please check this out.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Quislet
Vote for Mighty Mog

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Quislet   Email Kid Quislet         Edit/Delete Post     
Blog suggestions:

Interplanetary Bank
Titanet (From "Dream Crimes")
Starfinger

--------------------
"My dance card was getting fuller than a contestant's at a Jandan shurg-off." - Exnihil, The Lost Klordny

From: Frederick, MD | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 67 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  65  66  67   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.