Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Just how corny is Winath in August?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just how corny is Winath in August?
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Do they grow anything there but pluberries now?

Just about everybody in the 31st century seems to be vegan post-boot, although we did see Jo do his caveman routine, munching on a drumstick in Legion Lost. Imra's diner scene seemed to be all Chiken Little type of food, whatever novas and hydros are.

We need Chef Tenzil back to give some flavour to the Legion! Are animal products gone from the 31st century, except for Gates and Sensor?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In one of the Sourcebooks or in the series around Blok's murder when Imra was shown working the books on Winath, a mention was made of another main export. Thanschun. I've used it a couple of times in my writing for PBeM games and imagined it as the Winathian version of soy. It can only be grown on Winath which is what helped the planet become the breadbasket of the UP. It is used in replicators to simulate any foodstuff or beverages and only the most discerning palate or a Winathian can tell the difference between the real thing and Thanschun.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
The corn is as high as a Validus' eye ...
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I prefer...

The corn is as high as a Lightning Beast's eye. Then its time for Popcorn Days!

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.